Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: We need to do something for Betheny

I have an idea, but I'm not sure how we'd pull it off. I think contributing financially is great, but I was thinking in addition to that, it would be nice to put together something that shows how much we all care about Betheny. Is there some way we could each contribute a small video clip saying the one thing we truly appreciate about B? Is there someway we could start a thread and post our vids, or would people not feel comfortable doing that?

CC is like a family to me. I've been gone for quite some time, but think about many of you often. Whenever someone goes through something tragic, the first thing that pops into my head is that it's too bad we all live so far away from each other. It's too bad we couldn't figure out a way to feel a little closer to one another, especially at a time like this.

Quote Originally Posted by KiranA View Post
    I have an idea, but I'm not sure how we'd pull it off. I think contributing financially is great, but I was thinking in addition to that, it would be nice to put together something that shows how much we all care about Betheny. Is there some way we could each contribute a small video clip saying the one thing we truly appreciate about B? Is there someway we could start a thread and post our vids, or would people not feel comfortable doing that?

CC is like a family to me. I've been gone for quite some time, but think about many of you often. Whenever someone goes through something tragic, the first thing that pops into my head is that it's too bad we all live so far away from each other. It's too bad we couldn't figure out a way to feel a little closer to one another, especially at a time like this.
    I agree, her and I dont really talk, but I missed her so much when her husban died, that after a few months without her, I was facebooking her and gossiping care cure to her. she never answered a single one, but she came back. it just wasnt the same here without her.

It's nice to see the comments about Jake and Betheny from those of you have been lucky enough to see them both in person. One's life should be celebrated when you pass. My kids have instructions to have a party, and that's it! I want nothing else. I could see Jake wanting the same thing.....they had such good times together!

It's good to know Betheny isn't alone. She needs to have people with her that respect the need to be alone at times, but are there in the house for whatever is needed.