Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Unrelated to disability stupid shit that I hate

Unrelated to disability stupid shit that I hate

We all know how frustrating things are with our various disabilities as it is, but when stupid shit around the house happens it drives me absolutely nuts, a case in point has been the last couple of weeks.

here's a run down of what has happened in only the last fortnight.

1. a few weeks back my wife, the kids and I were all ready to watch our Friday night movie (Transformers dark of the moon), anyway it was on blu-ray we stuck it in my trusty old first gen ps3 (you know the big stylish one), anyway it YLOD'd on me (YLOD Yellow Light of Death a common PS3 issue aparantly).

2. I finally decided to shut up and buy a new one. So I was about to set up my new gen ps3 when I got home and I found the box had "Item Returned - Factory Reset". The fucking thing was a return item I paid full price for....Coulndt take it back until the next day, which i did and got a new one.

3. the thing was the transformers movie is stuck in the old ps3, so yes, i had to pay for the movie lost fee at blockbuster, fair's fair, but fuck that annoyed me.

4. Last week my 42" LCD TV shat itself and maybe either to expensive to fix OR the repairs could be expensive enough not to throw the tv out, either way the tv is sitting at this fat lazy expensive bastard's shop awaiting repair.

5. I had my garage lined earlier this year and THAT took a mental toll as well, but it's the finicky tiny issues I still need to attend to finish the poxy fucking thing, like new door, whether to paint the floor or etc. etc. The guy is here today fitting the door and I have the completely wrong door looks for the door...it just goes on and on.

6. Our dog had to have a foot operation, my wifes car's air con stuffed up, I have had ZERO work for getting on a year, my shares have dropped to the level of dog shit.

FUCK FUCK FUCK.

Oh, and to top it all off Kim Kardashian's marriage is over....lol (joking!)

I sat here this morning and cried, I have not cried for 2 years.

I feel better letting it out though, thanks forum.

THAT IS IT, I am sick to death of "Objects" ruling my life...NO MORE. My new year's resolution will be to live life more simply and appreciate simple things!
    "The problem with self improvement is knowing when to quit." "Diamond" David Lee Roth.

I am coming off a bad year myself. Know that you are not alone in this less than perfect world. Hope you can get some sleep and wake up to a good day.
    You will find a guide to preserving shoulder function @
    http://www.rstce.pitt.edu/RSTCE_Reso...imb_Injury.pdf

See my personal webpage @
    http://cccforum55.freehostia.com/

Thank goodnes 2011 is about over. That's all I have to say....
    If you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.

Sometimes it is easier to widen doors than it is to open minds.

Hoping 2012 is better for all of us.

I hate when household items go on the fritz .. and it's always more than one at the same time!
    Roses are red. Tacos are enjoyable. Don't blame immigrants, because you're unemployable.

T-11 Flaccid Paraplegic due to TM July 1985 @ age 12

Didn't we all say way back in 2010 that 2011 had to be better?

Well, was it? (not!) I have spent the entire last year with breathing problems and no good end in sight.

I pledge to take a cruise or something next year just to get out of the rut.
    Anything worth doing, is worth doing to excess

Quote Originally Posted by addiesue View Post
    Thank goodnes 2011 is about over. That's all I have to say....
    Except for some disability stuff that was scary but not too permananent or bad, 2011 was one of my best years. :-)

[QUOTE=skippy13;1455056]
    I pledge to take a cruise or something next year just to get out of the rut.[/QUOTE]

DO it Skippy! I went to Melbourne Australia in 2011..a cruise would be far easier..no flying! ) go for it..)
    "The trick is in what one emphasizes. We either make ourselves miserable, or we make ourselves happy. The amount of work is the same.” ~Carlos Castaneda

Oh God, sounds like a LOT of people have had a crap 2011.

Must be some numerological astrophysical type shit happening in the universe this year...lol....oh some say 2012 is the end of days...bloody better not be, I got stuff I gotta do!!

Thanks everyone for hearing me out, hey skippy's suggestion is a good one...hmm a cruise....now that is something I have never even thought of.
    "The problem with self improvement is knowing when to quit." "Diamond" David Lee Roth.

2010 was one of my best years, aside from losing my dog. 2011 has been one thing after another, except I did finish school this year so it has not been all bad. I am ready for 2012 ....
    If you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.

Sometimes it is easier to widen doors than it is to open minds.

2007-9 were pretty tough for me. this past year has had some rough spots, but in all it was a decent year for me.