Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Jerry Silver talks to me

OK. Now we need to coordinate this so we get a lot of bang for our buck.
    We know that our emails have been productive in the past, so we will coordinate something for this and make sure that all those who have supported our activities in the past also get this news and have a chance to act with us.
    In the morning (here it's midnight Friday) so when I get up, I'll work on something easy for everyone to deal with.

PS. Just a small reminder that interdependence 2012 sponsored by Rick Hansen Foundation is coming up and I will be asking for supporters to sponsor some questions to the foundation about their plans regarding chronic spinal cord injury. We may have a busy few months so I hope everyone is on board for cure activity.
    Dennis Tesolat
    www.StemCellsandAtomBombs.blogspot.com

"Change does not roll in on the wheels of inevitability, but comes through continuous struggle. And so we must straighten our backs and work for our freedom."
    Martin Luther King

I just sent an e-mail to Tuszynski and thanked him for his efforts and participation at the Acorda meeting. Dr. Silver has spoken highly of him and his research is good. We must put pressure or interest in this therapy. WE must expedite trials and therapies that may help all of us.

anthony

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by keeping on View Post
    I just sent an e-mail to Tuszynski and thanked him for his efforts and participation at the Acorda meeting. Dr. Silver has spoken highly of him and his research is good. We must put pressure or interest in this therapy. WE must expedite trials and therapies that may help all of us.

anthony
    Can you share his contact info? Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by nrf View Post
    Thank You Dr.Silver. Any chance of getting Ch'ase included in any of Dr. Youngs Chinese trials?
    Quote Originally Posted by jsilver View Post
    That's up to Wise.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wise Young View Post
    We are considering adding chondroitinase to the combination but phase 1 and 2 trials need to be done with chondroitinase before we can add it to combination therapies.

Wise.
    I think that is the next step
    keep (rolling) Walking

Please join me and donate a dollar a day at http://justadollarplease.org and copy and paste this message to the bottom of your signature

keep (rolling) Walking

Please join me and donate a dollar a day at http://justadollarplease.org and copy and paste this message to the bottom of your signature

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnnie Walker View Post
    I think that is the next step
    I believe Dr. Young recently resigned from the board of Acorda. Working Ch'ase into clinical trials in China should be a slam dunk. I have my fingers crossed.

Last edited by Wise Young; 03-23-2012 at 07:06 PM.
    Last edited by Johnnie Walked; 04-11-2012 at 12:56 PM.
    keep (rolling) Walking

Quote Originally Posted by nrf View Post
    I believe Dr. Young recently resigned from the board of Acorda. Working Ch'ase into clinical trials in China should be a slam dunk. I have my fingers crossed.
    We are considering adding chondroitinase to the combination but phase 1 and 2 trials need to be done with chondroitinase before we can add it to combination therapies.

Wise.
    Last edited by Wise Young; 03-23-2012 at 07:06 PM.
    keep (rolling) Walking

nrf, e-mail is mtuszynski@ucsd.edu He is at university of california at san diego

Anthony

Chase is not coming soon. May be next 3 years