Thread: MAUI Cancellation at our accessible condo

MAUI Cancellation at our accessible condo

Hi Everyone, I hope you had an enjoyable Thanksgiving. I just had an unfortunate cancellation at my accessible condo on Maui for the dates Thursday May 17, 2012 to Friday June 8, 2012 so wondered if anyone here would be interested. May is actually one of my favourite times on Maui as the island is slower after a busy winter season, flowers are more prolific as spring is happening, Mangoes are in season and Jacaranda are in bloom. The nightly rates at my condo are also cheaper going from $220 per night to $155 per night. You can preview the condo at wwws.mauiaccessiblecondo.com as it shows the condo and many accessible activities on Maui. E-mail me at info@mauiaccessiblecondo.com if you have any questions.
    Aloha

Bruce

How far away is Haiku from you Bruce?

Probably about 17 miles across island. I'll be going up to Haiku tomorrow to help decorate my friends christmas tree. should be fun, hopefully it isn't raining

Filled my cancellations dates through a lead through Care-Cure, so thank you. A belated honeymoon for a coupe with a C4/5 quad. Got married last August. Mahalo nui loa Bruce