Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 4x4 wheelchair for sale

4x4 wheelchair for sale

THIS 4X4 POWER WHEELCHAIR IS A MONSTER. YOU GOTTA SEE IT IN ACTION ON YOUTUBE http://youtu.be/3v2sP7QDsN0
    THIS MY OWN CHAIR BUT I CAN BUILD MORE, $4,000. I WOULD ANY OF MY CHAIRS AGAINST ANY CHAIR OUT THERE. MORE VIDS ON THE WEEKEND. GOING TO THE BEACH.
    DAVE
    Last edited by rdf; 11-23-2011 at 02:01 PM. Reason: Remove spam in sig

illinois, and no, chicago is not anywhere near where i live

Thumbs down

damn, these are as bad as all the "UGG" spam, how many posts do you need?

I build these and will help anyone in the world build thier own. Many through out this country and other countrys for cheap dough. For a change i am trying share my knowledge and make possible for all us in chairs go to beach or trails ect,,,,,,
    i like state on my website, "going to the beach or woods, hunting fishing shouldn't be a privledge for a few."
    so, not spam. Ask the one that have built there own or the ones we've built . It changes lives. That's what i try to do. Just tring to reach every one.
    Dave

video

youtube said video was removed
    What ever doesn't kill you makes you stronger

Quote Originally Posted by jschism View Post
    damn, these are as bad as all the "UGG" spam, how many posts do you need?
    Please enlighten me--how is this guy's post spam?

illinois, and no, chicago is not anywhere near where i live
    Quote Originally Posted by Rustyjames View Post
    this ad must be posted a dozen times in different threads. I'd be a little weary of buying something from a site with such poor layout and bad spelling.
    Advertisement/spam same thing
    it's one thing to make others aware of a product, but this guy is advertising his product all over the place. maybe he should pay an advertising fee?
    Last edited by jschism; 11-23-2011 at 09:26 PM. Reason: add

Quote Originally Posted by jschism View Post
    this ad must be posted a dozen times in different threads. I'd be a little weary of buying something from a site with such poor layout and bad spelling.
    Advertisement/spam same thing
    it's one thing to make others aware of a product, but this guy is advertising his product all over the place. Maybe he should pay an advertising fee?
    well i am sorry if my spelling bothers you. My machines are built better than my spelling. Have you even looked at the videos? It is about us that have a need to get out with out spending ten thousand plus. I developed an off road chair for pennies compaired to any chair on the market. When i was at the expo in nj last march and crawling over telephone poles and 8" straigh up curbs with the "big red" the guy at innovation in motion i am sure wasn't wondering if i was a honor student. Just straight out jelious. (i am guessing how to spell jelious) but i really don't care.
    Last saterday i was a spinal cord conferance a the track chair was there. Same thing,,,,,,jaw open. We could drag them accross the floor.
    Dave, d's and f's. Operation mngr 12 years at cnc shop, program, methods, inspection. 20 plus years engineering.

Quote Originally Posted by Rustyjames View Post
    http://youtu.be/x0ezX2kHzhI UPDATED MUZAK, EDGAR WINTER GROUP

Hey Dave,

This is Jason in Kansas. I can tell you all Dave's the real deal. I came across his site a couple years ago. He's coached me thru building 2 chairs of my own. It's not spam, he's just spreading the word. Good stuff and Good people. Check out the videos. The 4x4 is truely tuff!!!