Thread: Caregiver Services

Smile Anybody needs a caregiver in IL? Please let me know..

Hi everyone,my name is Dorothy.My partner who happens to be a PT,and I started a Home Health Caregiving Agency that focus on giving personal home care specially for elderly people and also for all ages who cant take care of themselves anymore for so many reasons like Alzheimer's,Dementia and people who had Injuries.We are most willing to help you,by providing a great service with our experienced,kind,hospitable,patient and most reliable caregivers with a very reasonable price.For more information please send me an email at joyie2989@gmail.com.

Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by dorothy01 View Post
    Hi everyone,my name is Dorothy.My partner who happens to be a PT,and I started a Home Health Caregiving Agency that focus on giving personal home care specially for elderly people and also for all ages who cant take care of themselves anymore for so many reasons like Alzheimer's,Dementia and people who had Injuries.We are most willing to help you,by providing a great service with our experienced,kind,hospitable,patient and most reliable caregivers with a very reasonable price.For more information please send me an email at joyie2989@gmail.com.

Thank you.
    what is a reasonable price these days?
    C5/C6 Complete since 08/22/09

And what part of Illinois???