Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Anyone lose layer of skin from feet/toes

I'm doing OK thanks for asking. My back bones compressed my nerve 80 percent, so its a long time process. In the last month I've been getting some hamstrings back, they make a large difference in locking ones legs straight. I just sit at home and exercise most of each day. Its starting to pay of in my leg strength. I try not to look forward, but instead focus on how far I've come. Yes thats my light sport plane. Been flying ultralight type planes for 23 years. Try ed to land my other plane on the side of a small mountain, thats how I got injured. So what happened to you?
    T12L1 Incomplete Still here This is the place to be 58 years old

Bad "landing" too

Quote Originally Posted by flying View Post
    I'm doing OK thanks for asking. My back bones compressed my nerve 80 percent, so its a long time process. In the last month I've been getting some hamstrings back, they make a large difference in locking ones legs straight. I just sit at home and exercise most of each day. Its starting to pay of in my leg strength. I try not to look forward, but instead focus on how far I've come. Yes thats my light sport plane. Been flying ultralight type planes for 23 years. Try ed to land my other plane on the side of a small mountain, thats how I got injured. So what happened to you?
    Perhaps i need to use your logic and focus on how far i have came!! I honestly didnt believe it would be so slow i have had serious injuries in the past (ran over by car) and popped right back although i was much younger.. When people ask i have been telling them those Red Bull commercials are BUNK they do not give you wings!!! I fell thru the roof on the pole shed we were finishing at our house 18feet onto my my left leg butt folded me up like a clam my forehead actually hit the ground and which made me bite my tongue!! didnt know i was that flexable Keep up the positive attitude!!