Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: InVivo Therapeutics to Present at 23rd Annual Piper Jaffray Health Care Conference

This injury is only 50% of the cord that was lateral hemi-section between T9-T10 instead of a more serious serious contustion in these monkeys. The model resulted in Brown-Séquard syndrome: paralysis of the animals’ left hind limb and loss of sensory function in the animals’ right hind limb. This injury is not permanent in monkeys, as already reported by the Tuszynski lab.

The Company first plans to conduct a pilot clinical study to evaluate the device in ten acute open-wound SCI patients. The Company is also planning a larger follow on pivotal human study in acute SCI patients after the pilot study is completed.
    Last edited by GRAMMY; 12-10-2011 at 01:46 AM.

Can this therapy work in lower injuries too Grammy with scaffolds and neural stem cells?

looks and sounds good
    http://justadollarplease.org/

2010 SCINet Clinical Trial Support Squad Member

"You kids and your cures, why back when I was injured they gave us a wheelchair and that's the way it was and we liked it!" Grumpy Old Man

.."i used to be able to goof around so much because i knew Superman had my back. now all i've got is his example -- and that's gonna have to be enough."

so there's the cure yay. lol

How seriously is Invivotherapeutics taken by Wise Young and Jerry Silver and the like? Is what they are saying really possible?

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Paddon View Post
    How seriously is Invivotherapeutics taken by Wise Young and Jerry Silver and the like? Is what they are saying really possible?

Wise or jerry silver speak on the science... I believe this from invivo, am I mistaken in any way?
    "That's not smog! It's SMUG!! " - randy marsh, southpark

"what???? , you don't 'all' wear a poop sac?.... DAMNIT BONNIE, YOU LIED TO ME ABOUT THE POOP SAC!!!! "

2010 SCINet Clinical Trial Support Squad Member
    Please join me and donate a dollar a day at http://justadollarplease.org and copy and paste this message to the bottom of your signature