Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: sci step closing

sci step closing

i was informed this week that sci step in mason ohio will be closeing. obama care at work ,makeing sure that once your in the chair you stay in the chair.

Obama is taking healthcare away from people and republicans are helping the common man? Really?

illinois, and no, chicago is not anywhere near where i live
    Where did you get this info? Their facebook says nothing about it and I would think I would've gotten a letter since I attended there. Sci-step was mostly private pay anyway, pretty hard to convince insurance extreme therapy like that is justifiable. They seemed to have good business and with people like Justin Weeks having gone through the program hard to believe they couldn't stay open. Maybe another reason they are closing?
    Last edited by jschism; 11-19-2011 at 02:46 PM. Reason: add

That would be unfortunate news for those in that area of the country.

I did notice that a post inquiring about closure on their Facebook page is no longer there, not sure what that means...

Eric Harness, CSCS
    Founder/President
    Neuro Ex, Inc
    Adaptive Performance and Neuro Recovery

I posted that, it has been removed(not by me) and I must have been removed from the friends list cause it has disappeared from my list.
    wonder what that means, other then the question they are closing was unaswered by SCI-Step. I attended there for a week to check it out and there is a need for programs like that for certain individuals, too bad insurance doesn't support them, they're much cheaper than the rehab I went through at the hospital and they specialize in SCI.

If anyone is looking for a another option in Ohio, we have a trainer who went through our Certification program. He is located in Stow.

Michael Giardina
    Stow, Ohio
    CSRA obtained: 06/2011

Eric Harness, CSCS
    Founder/President
    Neuro Ex, Inc
    Adaptive Performance and Neuro Recovery

Quote Originally Posted by Snowman View Post
    I did notice that a post inquiring about closure on their Facebook page is no longer there, not sure what that means...
    I must be blocked from making comments on their facebook after asking that question, that can't be a good sign. Must be true they are closing since they didn't say otherwise.

Quote Originally Posted by jschism View Post
    Where did you get this info? Their facebook says nothing about it and I would think I would've gotten a letter since I attended there. Sci-step was mostly private pay anyway, pretty hard to convince insurance extreme therapy like that is justifiable. They seemed to have good business and with people like Justin Weeks having gone through the program hard to believe they couldn't stay open. Maybe another reason they are closing?
    i go there twice a week and december 2 is there last day

Quote Originally Posted by jschism View Post
    I posted that, it has been removed(not by me) and I must have been removed from the friends list cause it has disappeared from my list.
    wonder what that means, other then the question they are closing was unaswered by SCI-Step. I attended there for a week to check it out and there is a need for programs like that for certain individuals, too bad insurance doesn't support them, they're much cheaper than the rehab I went through at the hospital and they specialize in SCI.
    thats the problem insurance did support them until obama care put a stop to it.

Quote Originally Posted by trekker6 View Post
    Obama is taking healthcare away from people and republicans are helping the common man? Really?
    yes just like wene we freed the slaves from the southern democrats ,open your mind and you might learn something