Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: roho survey possible product trial

Thumbs up roho survey possible product trial

did anyone else get this?

Dear New Mobility Reader,
    The ROHO Group is seeking wheelchair users to participate in an important product trial. You do not need to be a ROHO product user to participate. Follow the link below to a short, confidential survey to see if you qualify:
    Take the Survey
    Or copy and paste the URL below into your internet browser:
    http://rohoinc.us2.qualtrics.com/SE/...6q7hsLVjYBJiAY

To ensure you can participate, we suggest you complete the survey within 72 hours of receiving this invitation.
    Please be assured that your responses will be confidential and that your information will not be used for any reason outside of this research. If you have questions about this survey, the product trial, or ROHO Insights Research, please don’t hesitate to contact us at insightsasst@therohogroup.com. A member of the ROHO Consumer Insights team will be happy to assist you.

Thank you,
    Beth Berg
    Consumer Insights
    The ROHO Group

The DME dealer who is putting in my ceiling hoist forwarded it to me.

I tried filling it out for both myself and my wife, but it never collected any personal information so I assumed we did not meet the survey criteria.

Maybe Tom B the Roho man can enlighten us.
    T4 complete, 150 ft fall, 1966. Completely fused hips, partially fused knees and spine, heterotopic ossification. Unsuccessful DREZ surgery about 1990. Successful bladder augmentation using small intestine about 1992. Normal SCI IC UTI problems culminating in a hospital stay in 2001. No antibiotics or doctor visits for UTI since 2001: d-mannose. Your mileage may vary.

Vancouver WA USA - - Male T4 ASIA B incomplete
    Worked for me.

Thank you for your participation. Your responses have been recorded.

You may now close your browser.

Quote Originally Posted by NW-Will View Post
    Worked for me.
    Me too. Finally I am able to close my browser.

worked for me also but what are the details.

Quote Originally Posted by gac3rd View Post
    The DME dealer who is putting in my ceiling hoist forwarded it to me.

I tried filling it out for both myself and my wife, but it never collected any personal information so I assumed we did not meet the survey criteria.

Maybe Tom B the Roho man can enlighten us.
    We are developing a database of individuals who use wheelchairs and who would be interested in participating in either customer surveys or new product trials. We are looking for both individuals who use ROHO products and individuals who use products competitive to ROHO. If you are selected and elect to participate in a survey or trial, there is some compensation offered at the successful completion of any work involved.

I believe the survey in question was related to a new back product ROHO has in development.

And remember to close your browser!

Tom Borcherding
    The ROHO Group
    tomb@therohogroup.com

Just got my rejection email from ROHO - I did not make the trial. However, they did offer me a spot on a survey panel. $5 Amazon card for signing up, plus possible payouts for any future surveys they might do.

Thanks for the link, GJ2! I like you, you made me money!

I was selected for the product trial they have (the new backrest in development) but the latest email I received was that they have closed their scheduling and that the trial is full. I was unable to have the backrest installed yet because the person installing them in my area is "busy". I am kind of upset that I was told I would receive a call shortly to schedule the installation and then a few days later got an email that it would be January when it was installed (okay, no problem) and then a couple hours after that was sent an email that they were done. NOT COOL. I was excited to try this new product and provide my feedback.
    This is a good way for me (and other wheelchair users) to be involved in the process of development of products that we use, provide feedback and see how our feedback changes the design, function, fit etc. of the product before it hits production.
    Mandy
    ~Mandy~
    SCI as a result of spinal surgery
    TiLite Aero Z!!!

I did the survey yet I didn't recieve an email at all

After you complete the survey about the backrest the message on the page basically says thank you for completing the survey, we will review it and call you if you might qualify for the trial. I was contacted a couple days after completing the "survey" and asked some questions about my backrest, my use, etc. and told that I would qualify and decided on two possible dates that the backrest could be installed. I was told that I would use the backrest for two weeks after which time the installer would come back to my house, remove the trial back and re-install my J3. I would complete a review phone call and after the completion would receive a small compensation.
    If you do not qualify for the trial at all I don't think they will send you a follow up email or anything.
    Mandy
    ~Mandy~
    SCI as a result of spinal surgery
    TiLite Aero Z!!!