This is a portable Neuromuscular Stimulation (NMES) Device is a multi-function electrotherapy system, with the ability to function as a NMES, TENS, and High Volt Device. It offers all the flexibility and power of the larger, more costly tabletop “clinic” devices in a portable package that runs on AA batteries. This makes it ideal for both clinic and home use.
The 300PV generates a low level electrical stimulus to cause muscle contraction. Commonly adjusted parameters are waveform, pulse rate, and the length of device operation (duty cycle).
Easy to read LCD display
9 NMES and 4 High Volt pre-programmed regimens for a broad range of applications
Full parameter control for clinicians that choose to customize individual programs
Step-by-step setup and use
Program lock to ensure patients’ use as prescribed outside of clinic
Digital output-intensity is reproducible from patient-to-patient
User Guide and unit are in new like condition. Very well taken care of. I was in a motor vehicle accident and after months of physical therapy and a few steroid shots I have made almost a full recovery. However my elaborate savings are starting to dwindle and feel that as being a single father that food and care for my daughter (4 yrs old) is more important than getting therapy at home now
Included:
· Empi 300pv unit
· Storage and carry pouch
· 2 sets of cables
· 4 pars of electrodes
I would like to get 350.00 for it but will take a reasonable offer
PLease call me at 281 685 4011
I have attached 3 photos