Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: So who remembers this song?

So who remembers this song?

I picked up my RV yesterday. So I will be leaving on my journey in the next few days. I am loading everything today.

I have learned alot this year about resilience and the human heart.
    I have been at my worst ever this year and that was before Larry and moving to Virginia. I was happy there for a while.

I had given up literally on everything when I came back to North Carolina. I know we all go there occasionally. But I usually or have never went there this bad. It takes alot of pride and courage to accept defeat and in a fleeting moment...I accepted it and I quit. I guess I am just that hardheaded. I have had so many thoughts of "why am I even here?"

So I am beginning on a new journey today alone with Harley. Because I need to know that I am resilient, strong, and alive again. Happiness is created...it doesn't just happen.
    T12-L2; Burst fracture L1: Incomplete walking with AFO's and cane since 1989

My goal in life is to be as good of a person my dog already thinks I am. ~Author Unknown

Your RV looks wonderful. Blessings to you and Harley on your journey - may every day bring you the joys of discovery, and delight in your new location.

I have never known anyone who moved so much in their life - but here's to many happy adventures!
    Roses are red. Tacos are enjoyable. Don't blame immigrants, because you're unemployable.

T-11 Flaccid Paraplegic due to TM July 1985 @ age 12

As the Irish say, "May the road rise up to meet you...." Great RV. Enjoy your travels.

Quote Originally Posted by lynnifer View Post
    I have never known anyone who moved so much in their life - but here's to many happy adventures!

I was thinking the same thing. Wishing you safe travels.
    Yes, I remember the song well.

DD, To happy trails,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1TD_pSeNelU

All the best,
    GJ

Oh, thanks a lot.

Now I got that stupid song stuck in my head and it will be rolling around in there all day.

I am saving to buy an RV next summer if I don't get sidetracked by a terrible winter that requires me to take a vacation in some warm caribbean place. I hope you will have fun in the RV. They can be a lot of fun. My parents bought one similar to that in the early '70s. Our biggest family trip was from Portland Oregon to LA California and back. It was a blast.
    Anything worth doing, is worth doing to excess

Tonja,

i think it's going to be an AWESOME journey! I love your RV. I think it's really exciting, there is nothing like a new beginning. I'd love to be doing it myself, happy trails

I remember this one. What more can I say. Wishing you the best.

You will find a guide to preserving shoulder function @
    http://www.rstce.pitt.edu/RSTCE_Reso...imb_Injury.pdf

See my personal webpage @
    http://cccforum55.freehostia.com/

I remember both songs well - whenever I watched the Roy Rodgers show and the end came and the song came on my Mom tells me I would cry and cry because it made me so sad

I remember the Boo song too - safe journeys DD !

Obieone
    ~ Be the change you wish to see in the world ~ Mahatma Gandi

" calling all Angels ...... calling all Angels ....walk me through this one .. don't leave me alone .... calling all Angels .... calling all Angels .... we're tryin' and we're hopin' cause we're not sure how ....... this .... goes ..."
    Jane Siberry