Anybody looking for one? Just found this on Ebay:

Stand Aid and Up Mobility Cart Wheelchair
Item # 2901147674

Everything Else:Health & Beauty:Medical, Special Needs:Mobility Equipment:Wheelchairs
Current bid US $9.99 (reserve not yet met)
Starting bid US $9.99
Quantity 1
Time left 6 days, 1 hours +
Ends Dec-29-02 18:40:55 PST
Description

This auction is for a Stand Aid Mobility Wheelchair, Model #1502, that is in very good working
and cosmetic condition. These Stand Aids retail for over $6,000.

Stand Aid frames enable users to stand unattended comfortably and safely with secure, padded
support areas. This Stand Aid standing frame does require transferring, gradually lifting the user
into a fully upright position. This Stand Aid does not have the lift feature.

This unit is fully adjustable to accommodate individuals 4'2" to 7' tall and up to 400 pounds. A
plexiglass table is located in the front of each unit providing a convenient work area.

The Drive Feature has a factory pre-programmed joystick control allowing the user forward,
backward, and turning capabilities. The drive units are also equipped with a proportional speed
control. A battery level indicator is located on the joystick control box.

Stand Aids are not fixed location units, they easily fit through doorways to be used throughout the
home, work place, or facility. All of our standing frames are extremely durable and require no
assembly and limited maintenance.

Specifications:

Height: 45"

Width: 27"

Depth: 23"

Construction: All steel tubing, Square and round, 18 gauge C.R.E.W.

Finish: Silver Vein Powder Coating

For more information phone: 1-800-831-8580 or go to Stand Aids Website at:
http://www.blvd.com/standaid/stand_aid.html

Batteries are included if this unit is picked up. If I have to ship it I cannot include the batteries.

Free delivery within 250 miles.

If you have any questions, please email me at chiwee@charter.net. Buyer will pay actual shipping
charges and a packing crate charge. I accept BidPay, Money Orders, Cashiers Checks and
Personal Checks. Personal Checks will take 10 Business Days to clear. Payment must be received
within 7 days of close of auction. Please check out my other auctions.

: