Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Going to see a specialist

  1. #1

    Post Going to see a specialist

    I dont know if the plate or something in my upper neck is loose but my neck has been killing me and I been putting up with this pain for a long time Now when I rest my hed on the pillow I really feel like shi_

    Finally I am brave enough to see my physician and then hopefully get a full spinal back x ray / MRI hopefully sometime this week .

    I feel like somethings are out of place in my back

    It has been incapacitating me for a few months but I am at witts end

    Personally I am very scared and hope that something shows up because I do not know what to do

    The pain in my neck is horrible I am in extreme pain my head is killing me . The big lump in my back / neck spine is the primary region C1 I think it is ....
    I feel like crying

    Anyway's I told my Fianc'e that I need to go to the hospital in a few day's

    Sorry for my writing but this is the properforum for me to write about my pain

    Thank you
    Any ideas are appreciated
    Sincerely ;

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    last house on the left
    Sorry you are hurting, and wishing you good luck when you have it checked out.

  3. #3
    I'm glad you're going to have those symptoms assessed, and hope that the specialist will be able to discover what's going on - and be able to treat it, so that you can have some relief.

  4. #4
    good luck GL. You are one tough gal with all you have been through. Keep fighting the good fight. Maybe the hardware has to come out if it is loose, I don't know....let us know

  5. #5
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Somewhere in the Rocky Mountains
    Judy, I hope there is an easy fix and you get some pain relief.

    T12-L2; Burst fracture L1: Incomplete walking with AFO's and cane since 1989

    My goal in life is to be as good of a person my dog already thinks I am. ~Author Unknown

  6. #6
    Hi Judy, It is scary, but you eed to find out what is wrong. Keep us posted.
    You are one tough chickie.

Similar Threads

  1. Syringomyelia Specialist
    By usamama in forum Doctors & Clinics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-29-2011, 01:15 AM
  2. I need a Specialist Seating Specialist
    By luke00 in forum Equipment
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 07-15-2010, 03:05 AM
  3. MAT Specialist
    By jbaker in forum Exercise & Recovery
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-16-2008, 10:34 AM
  4. PMR specialist
    By Bunty25 in forum Doctors & Clinics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-08-2003, 10:19 AM
  5. UTI. When/How do you look for a specialist?
    By woodchuck in forum Care
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-29-2002, 06:10 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts