Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Daisy is at Rest.....

so so so sorry.
    Get involved in politics as if your life depended on it, because it does. -- Justin Dart

I shall not tolerate ignorance or hate speech on this site.

I'm sorry Tonja. I've got a 14 year-old lab who's declining. When it's her time I may just drive to the woods and sob my heart out. I wish you and Harley (and Casey) peace through this.

Sorry DD. I just lost my kitty, Kira. I am having a hard time with it because she also slept with me. It is hard.
    If you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.

Sometimes it is easier to widen doors than it is to open minds.

I'm terribly sorry to hear of your loss. I still miss my #1 girl, too, after all these years. There's nothing like a good dog! Peace to you.

You have my sincere condolences.

As one dog lover to another, sorry to here about your loss
    T12L1 Incomplete Still here This is the place to be 58 years old

Quote Originally Posted by truly View Post
    I'm terribly sorry to hear of your loss. I still miss my #1 girl, too, after all these years. There's nothing like a good dog! Peace to you.
    x2! My Onyx was my first dog, and while I love my dog Smudge very much, I still miss Onyx daily.

Sorry for your loss.
    "Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot nothing's going to get better. It's not." - Dr. Seuss

I dont' know what all's been going on with you this year, Tonja, but I"m sorry it's been so rough and please accept my condolences on your loss of Daisy. I lost two furkids last year and my two remaining are getting up there in years. They seem pretty healthy thus far and I hope they stay that way cause it hurts a lot to lose our furry babies. That unconditional love - hard to find isn't it? I hope life gets kinder and gentler for you. You're a kind woman with a big heart and you deserve it. Take care.
    Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one.
    - Albert Einstein

Harley has not left my side so I don't know if that is a good thing or not. He goes with me in the car everywhere.

I have my car sold. I just have to find my RV now. I found one but my gut is telling me no. Then I will be on my way back to Colorado hopefully by the end of the week. I've had a couple of delays but I will get there.

I say this year has been the worst year ever but I have learned more about myself this year than I ever have in my life. I have been at the bottom a few times this year and ready to give up but I am going to blow this year out happy.

Of course being flirted with tonight by a hot little fella (another delay?) in his late twenties was quite fun LOL Although I don't know if I am ready to take up Nascar on top of football too LOL. I also watched football with a great crowd of people and my favorite team lost....LOL
    T12-L2; Burst fracture L1: Incomplete walking with AFO's and cane since 1989

My goal in life is to be as good of a person my dog already thinks I am. ~Author Unknown

Quote Originally Posted by Kendell View Post
    I dont' know what all's been going on with you this year, Tonja, but I"m sorry it's been so rough and please accept my condolences on your loss of Daisy. I lost two furkids last year and my two remaining are getting up there in years. They seem pretty healthy thus far and I hope they stay that way cause it hurts a lot to lose our furry babies. That unconditional love - hard to find isn't it? I hope life gets kinder and gentler for you. You're a kind woman with a big heart and you deserve it. Take care.

Good to hear from you. Yes, there is no unconditional love except for parents and furbabies.

Life is already better.
    T12-L2; Burst fracture L1: Incomplete walking with AFO's and cane since 1989

My goal in life is to be as good of a person my dog already thinks I am. ~Author Unknown