Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Gun Trigger Puller

i'm a c-5, c-6 and use a bmf activator on all my guns......
    simple solution and they work great......they have them at cabelas $21.99

From a small cabin in the big woods of The Allegheny National Forest, PA
    I must have seen DeadEye's invention before and thought it would work great for me also.

I am sure that I could get some "trigger feel" with his setup. To me that's the most important thing to stay on target. Teaching marksmanship in the Army, the flinch factor along with trigger pull were the most common problems on the range.

Of course it was not a problem when I taught automatic fire. Low left to high right. I'll never forget the look on cherries faces the first time I let them fire an entire magazine on rock and roll, when they looked up I saw a smile from ear to ear.

Great idea.
    Last edited by forestranger52; 11-13-2011 at 06:00 PM.
    C 5/6 Comp.
    No Tri's or hand function.

Far better it is to try mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure. Than to take rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much or suffer much, because they live in the grey twilight that knows neither victory or defeat.

Teddy Roosevelt

i use this on a weatherby 7mm accumark with the trigger adjusted to about 3lbs. the added leverage of the handle makes the trigger very light........

Good info. I'm building a Marlin 70 for a gimpy gab and go rifle. No stand/mount, nothing I gotta strap on my hands, just grab, aim, fire. I can pull a standard rifle trigger by looping my finger through and pulling back, though it changes my comfortable length of pull by about 2 inches. If I go with a pistol grip, it gets in the way and I can't pull my finger back far enough to fire it. I can't grip a pistol grip, but it does give a bit extra to palm.
    Death and taxes

I came up with a simple solution for quads who use wrist braces. I simply stick a thick paintbrush so its in there real tight, so it has good contact. Here are the braces I use for it-

http://www.muellersportsmed.com/Wris...ith_Splint.htm

Check out my video regarding shooting. I talk about it at 2:38 into the video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5T3W7stVyVY