Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: Colours Wheelchair

Stephen212: Thank you for your advice, I will defently look into that, and bring the idea to my engineer. I am very glade that you found a chair that you love and that fits you like a glove, There must not be a better feeling,

Quote Originally Posted by stephen212 View Post
    Frame style. Sorry, but they all strike me as gimmicky (with the exception of the bare-boned Zephyr). I'm just not your demographic.
    Ditto, here. Before reading any other responses this is exactly what I thought. I appreciate elegant simplicity and refined understatement. Not exactly the idea behind Colours, as it appears from their marketing materials. When I ordered my Lasher Mg I actually used the term 'anti-bling' to describe my design tastes when talking it over with Bill. It takes all kinds to make the world go around! If I were 15 again with flames tattooed on my shoulders and a 15 year old boy's 'something to prove' attitude I'd be all over it.

He who hears not me but the Logos will say: All is one.

DaleB: Thank you for you response as well, Not all of our chairs are bling so to say, the ones that are on our website are demo chairs that we build for the shows, We can make " Anti-Bling" chairs as well, That is why we give you the options on the order form, We are here to make you the chair that you would like to use, Something you can see your self in for years. I have always like the Razorblade wheelchair as it is a nice frame style and any color looks great on it...

Quote Originally Posted by COLOURS CSR View Post
    DaleB: Thank you for you response as well, Not all of our chairs are bling so to say, the ones that are on our website are demo chairs that we build for the shows, We can make " Anti-Bling" chairs as well, That is why we give you the options on the order form, We are here to make you the chair that you would like to use, Something you can see your self in for years. I have always like the Razorblade wheelchair as it is a nice frame style and any color looks great on it...
    Absolutely! The Zephyr or Razorblade are decent candidates for a more subtle build. I fell victim to your marketing, really, which seemed more geared toward the "X-Games" demographic than my bridge group.

Speaking candidly, (you're welcome in advance ), that left me with a 'more flash than substance' vibe re: Colours very early in my wheelchair search and I never really looked back.

He who hears not me but the Logos will say: All is one.

DaleB: When it comes to Marketing, what do you think colours should do to be Presentable to those who are a little Skeptic about our products??? Lets say for example: what would make you look This way again, To get your attention??

I knew and was friends with the old crew and am working with Ernie on a new Zephyr (my third). IMO the Zephyr is the best chair on the market. Im not aware of another fully welded completely custom chair at a "reasonable" price. Im not sure many people really know about this chair any longer and how great and light it can be. I think a new campaign based upon it would be worthwhile. A no bling everday type of chair roll out. The flagship. Because honestly, none of the others are all that appealing. Chrome is out

illinois, and no, chicago is not anywhere near where i live
    I agree with the "bling" deal, also why I stayed away and never considered one. It's great seeing all those good looking girls modeling them, but the marketing seemed to be towards the bling and not function with all the flashy ads and those ugly glance wheels.

Quote Originally Posted by bcripeq View Post
    I knew and was friends with the old crew and am working with Ernie on a new Zephyr (my third). IMO the Zephyr is the best chair on the market. Im not aware of another fully welded completely custom chair at a "reasonable" price. Im not sure many people really know about this chair any longer and how great and light it can be. I think a new campaign based upon it would be worthwhile. A no bling everday type of chair roll out. The flagship. Because honestly, none of the others are all that appealing. Chrome is out
    I am defently bringing that to the Marketing's attention, What color would you like to see us do the zephyr in, for demo/marketing purpose. To get attention with out all the Bling???
    To all have a great Weekend, Hope to see more response's!!!!

My last two are silver, next matte silver. Seems to be a popular color with black.

Glad to see you here Colours. It was one of the first Boings built at the time. Never did get a replacement from them. Got to be too much of a hastle. My DME gave me a new Eclipse at his expense.

Colours has the potential; I think they got too big too fast and forgot customer service is what brings people back. It seems most w/c manufactuers went the same route as they got bigger. Tilite is starting to get the same rap.

Hope we don't beat you up too much here lol.