Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Do you believe in fortune telling ?

Thx Peter

I just do not know why I snapped the last picture of him alive and smiling it is Creepy to me . What I miss is " he had such a beautiful smile
    As you can see for me my friend I really miss him but it has been 8 years and I just do not understand her logic .

She keeps going to these hokus pokus creepy fortune tellers and Seeks some hole in her soul .

i kinda feel sorry for her but @ the same token This is Nice I do have my uncle Happy and smiling his very last picture Ever ... i keep it hidden on the side of my Dresser .
    So I guess I prefer to hold on to his happy moments and Prefer positive nice good memories instead of gloomy gusestimates ...

Sadly when I was Seriously hurt My aunt or 99% family didnt visit so I like to just live my life as best I could and not tear myself up thinking of the negatives
    Yes I am a ol country lady Loner I fess up

Have a good day Peter keep smiling
    Sincerely;
    GL

I read cards say no fee. My Irish grandmother had a tea room in NYC in the early part of the 20th century. She predicted many events.
    Get involved in politics as if your life depended on it, because it does. -- Justin Dart

I shall not tolerate ignorance or hate speech on this site.

Liz you have a special talent ( Gift )

3rd sense I just choose not to tap into mine

Have a Great weekend
    Sincerely ;
    GL

After 9/11, I decided to splurge on a tarot card reading as part of a charity auction where the proceeds went to the victims. (I wouldn't waste my money otherwise, as I don't believe in such things.) The psychic told me I would soon have to choose between two lovers. Afraid that hasn't happened yet!

Quote Originally Posted by Soliloquy View Post
    After 9/11, I decided to splurge on a tarot card reading as part of a charity auction where the proceeds went to the victims. (I wouldn't waste my money otherwise, as I don't believe in such things.) The psychic told me I would soon have to choose between two lovers. Afraid that hasn't happened yet!
    Golly two!!!!!

Thank God, even one is trouble