Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Do you believe in fortune telling ?

Do you believe in fortune telling ?

A lot has been said about tarot card reading and fortune and future tellers. here is my experience from a few years ago.
    I once went to read my fortune and future not that i believe in this shit but just for the experience. The place was a bit dark and seedy.After telling me what a successful human being i was going to be (i ended up in a chair) and that i was in search of romance (who isn't) she asked me for 50 euro just for a 5 min session ( an erotic massage parlour charges less)
    i told the young lady that i was not going to pay, didn't see that coming did you girl i said. she called out a name and all of a sudden a huge bouncer appeared, neither did you see this she said.
    50 euro wasted.

I believe they hit on one on two things based on our responses or the things they see when they look at their patrons; the good ones can build from there and today in the days of the internet it's even easier to get information on someone for example forums, facebook or twitter. They get the most information from birthday's, oh I read a book by a former fortune teller and how she made millions telling fortunes and the tricks she used before the internet was invented though.

I'm surprised she didn't get the money upfront. She ripped you off Peter and you tried to do the same. She was just smarter

No. But there are many mysteries of life we don't understand.

How do you know how much an 'erotic' massage parlor charges?

Watch this movie, the protagonist busts phony fortune tellers in the beginning. You also get to see Kate Beckinsale buck naked a time or two...I know right?
    Quote Originally Posted by peterf View Post
    A lot has been said about tarot card reading and fortune and future tellers. here is my experience from a few years ago.
    I once went to read my fortune and future not that i believe in this shit but just for the experience. The place was a bit dark and seedy.After telling me what a successful human being i was going to be (i ended up in a chair) and that i was in search of romance (who isn't) she asked me for 50 euro just for a 5 min session ( an erotic massage parlour charges less)
    i told the young lady that i was not going to pay, didn't see that coming did you girl i said. she called out a name and all of a sudden a huge bouncer appeared, neither did you see this she said.
    50 euro wasted.
    Please donate a dollar a day at http://justadollarplease.org.
    Copy and paste this message to the bottom of your signature.

Thanks!

[QUOTE=rdf;1444617]How do you know how much an 'erotic' massage parlor charges?

Hmmmmmm
    Hawn Malta hu sigriet maghruf kemm hu is-servizz ta dawn in-nies

It's a secret service? But is it legal...haha[QUOTE=peterf;1444645]
    Quote Originally Posted by rdf View Post
    How do you know how much an 'erotic' massage parlor charges?

Hmmmmmm
    Hawn Malta hu sigriet maghruf kemm hu is-servizz ta dawn in-nies
    Please donate a dollar a day at http://justadollarplease.org.
    Copy and paste this message to the bottom of your signature.

Thanks!

[QUOTE=rdf;1444648]It's a secret service? But is it legal...haha nearly

In Malta It's a known secret how much they charge

Hi peter
    Personally I do not believe in fortune telling or much of that magical harry potter deep stuff But my aunt she does but I never speak anymore because after she had one of these --- Readings my uncle died ,,, it is always on my mind because maybe she seeked something ugly or dark , sad and in the end I have the last picture of my uncle a day before sitting 2 my kitchen table We were all happy he was excited about losing some weight etc..
    The next day he died of some gastric bypass complication

After he died she still persisted on going to the fortune teller ... kinda creepy to me .

I do not know why she seeked the crap out but it was not my cup of Tea
    After he horribly died I needed a breath ...
    I moved very very far from her and do not even look @ the picture as it really is disturbing .

Everyone has their own beliefs and what ever floats their boats..

I rather just live and go as the day goes .

One day @ a time

Hi GL i think your story seems to give credibility to the fortune teller, sort of the element of doubt works in their favour.
    they are all a bunch of hustlers believe me, i told you about my experience to highlight the element of humour when visiting these scam mongerers