Thread: Easystand Evolv standing frame for sale

Easystand Evolv standing frame for sale

FOR SALE: Easystand EVOLV standing frame + bonus SHADOW tray

I'm selling my Easystand Evlov standing frame, equipped with a bonus flip-up Shadow tray ($650 accessory.) It is a very compact stander model and is in close to mint condition.

Condition:
    Excellent. The frame was only occasionally used before it was put into storage due to a lack of space soon after purchase.

Model Description: The EasyStand Evolv Adult standing frame provides a safe and supportive transition to standing. It allows the user to stand in three easy steps - adjust, transfer and pump up. The user can independently achieve the standing position with the manual hydraulic actuator or optional Pow’r Up Lift. With many options, the Evolv Adult standing frame is an ideal choice for both active and involved users. The EasyStand Evolv is a sit to stand stander that includes two 5” locking casters, two 5” wheels, a manual hydraulic actuator with handle, contoured seat, flip-up kneepad, adjustable footplates, transfer handles and black Dartex upholstery.

Price: $1,850 obo - FREE SHIPPING

Email me at lindsay.loflin@live[dot]com for more pictures and with any questions, or feel free to contact me at 336-501-8179