Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: TiLite ZR Order Form

Jim you might want to contact Ti-Lite before you finalize the order & see if they have re-designed the sissor locks, I know Alan the head engineer was supposed to be working on it. The ones I got with my chair in March were useless I finally took them off & am running no breaks.

I love my Natural fits too.

Originally posted by Kanuck:

Jim you might want to contact Ti-Lite before you finalize the order & see if they have re-designed the sissor locks, I know Alan the head engineer was supposed to be working on it. The ones I got with my chair in March were useless I finally took them off & am running no breaks.

I love my Natural fits too.
    I'm going through VR/Insurance, which goes orders thorugh a local vendor, which charges 2x what I can buy it for online. He pulled most of the measurements off my old chair's order form, but since I did add more dump I had to give him some new measurements over the phone.

I told him to find out the width of the chair and let me know before finalizing the order. There was some note about the natural fit handrims being 3/8" wider if you have some tab set to the inside position, and my current hand rims are mounted on the inside position.

I don't want the new chair to be any wider than my current chair so if it's going to make it wider, I'm probably going to just get the same coated handrims like I have now.

_____
    Learn from the mistakes of others, you won't live long enough to make all of them yourself.

Originally posted by jimnms:

The order is in, sort of. They're going to call me before finalizing the order tomorow.

I stuck with 24" tires so I can keep the ones from my old chair for spares.

The things that are different from my current chair:

I went with 90° front angle, and I had to go down to a 4" caster because with the 90° front angle the 5" casters aren't available. I went with 4" of taper, the old chair didn't have any taper. I selected scissor locks, but I may change that before I finalize the order.

I put down the standard titanium fixed foot rest. I curently have the angle adjustable one and I've never adjusted it, so I figured I'd go with a fixed one to save weight. The only thing that worries me is there was no option for the angle of the foot rest, and it doesn't say what angle it's set at. I can still change that though.

_____
    Learn from the mistakes of others, you won't live long enough to make all of them yourself.
    jim, make them fax or email u the final order form, so u can review it, yourself, this is very important. and make sure tilite contacts u w/ questions not the neofite dme dealer.
    i get a chair a year through ins, so i know how to get it done.