Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 22

Thread: I cheated

  1. #11
    Senior Member marycsm77's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Long Island, NY
    Posts
    2,298
    Quote Originally Posted by Le Type Fran├žais View Post
    Oh, come on! You can't show the treat and now let us have it.
    alright, i was going to tell linda atleast she'd be getting lots of protein with her carbs.

    (sorry wtf, ur buns look delish

  2. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by marycsm77 View Post
    alright, i was going to tell linda atleast she'd be getting lots of protein with her carbs.

    (sorry wtf, ur buns look delish
    Haaaaa-I have been lacking in that department.

  3. #13
    Senior Member wtf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    silver state
    Posts
    3,491
    Quote Originally Posted by Le Type Fran├žais View Post
    You can't even eat a cinnamon roll without it being covered ├* la bukkake, C.S.
    lmfao, geez, only you would think that . Btw I miss you 2 homosexuals (Majed and you) but you know me I do my homework last minute, but I'll be on soon.

  4. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by wtf View Post
    Btw I miss you 2 homosexuals (Majed and you)
    I was going to be polite and not say anything, but you
    asked for it. You've probably gone through enough men
    since the last time we talked to you, to cover those things
    several times over.

  5. #15
    Senior Member wtf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    silver state
    Posts
    3,491
    Quote Originally Posted by Buck_Nastier View Post
    I was going to be polite and not say anything, but you
    asked for it. You've probably gone through enough men
    since the last time we talked to you, to cover those things
    several times over.
    Do you like Van shoes?

  6. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by marycsm77 View Post
    alright, i was going to tell linda atleast she'd be getting lots of protein with her carbs.

    (sorry wtf, ur buns look delish

  7. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by wtf View Post
    lmfao, geez, only you would think that . Btw I miss you 2 homosexuals (Majed and you) but you know me I do my homework last minute, but I'll be on soon.
    We really miss you, too, Cocksuck.

  8. #18
    Senior Member keps's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    5,355
    Is it just me who is now forever going to associate cinnamon rolls with bukkake?

  9. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by keps View Post
    Is it just me who is now forever going to associate cinnamon rolls with bukkake?
    What's butt cake? lolol
    Aerodynamically, the bumble bee shouldn't be able to fly, but the bumble bee doesn't know that, so it goes on flying anyways--Mary Kay Ash

  10. #20
    I love cinnamon rolls; I just thought it was the funniest joke because of the way I tease Jerri.

Similar Threads

  1. He Cheated at Bingo, Killed Self
    By Max in forum Life
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-29-2002, 12:46 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •