Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Chunky Monkey

I can't find Late Night Snack! Ohhh red velvet sounds fantastic! Screw the weight loss promises, my New Year's resolution will be to try every B&J's flavour ever. lol
    Roses are red. Tacos are enjoyable. Don't blame immigrants, because you're unemployable.

T-11 Flaccid Paraplegic due to TM July 1985 @ age 12

When they first tried to fit me for the jewtt brace none of the ones they had in stock at PT would come close to fitting due to my wide shoulders and "jelly belly" it gave me a complex so i have been watching my diet (mostly) BUT last night did have one of those small ben n jerrys funky monkeys even though its 20deg outside it was wonderful.....

Blog Entries
    Ben & Jerrys half baked.

What the ??? I didn't know that there was "changing the resolutions"!! Hell, that's aheck of alot easier. There's no shame , angery at yourself, made that ya made that stupid resolution, just change it.

I know this isn't in the "yummy" category of most, but I've started making protein pumpkin pancakes and they are fantastic. Give you energy, no sluggish feel like after regular pancakes, and even blood sugar great. Made with regular pumpkin and egg whites too. Can make several and have them each morning with yogurt or whatever.

Ben & Jerry's rocks! No more Always, and the ability to wear white pants without concern. A win/win!

Quote Originally Posted by eclipseme View Post
    I know this isn't in the "yummy" category of most, but I've started making protein pumpkin pancakes and they are fantastic. Give you energy, no sluggish feel like after regular pancakes, and even blood sugar great. Made with regular pumpkin and egg whites too. Can make several and have them each morning with yogurt or whatever.
    This sounds great to me. I remember last year IHOP offered both pumpkin and gingerbread pancakes around this time of year. Yummy!

Quote Originally Posted by eclipseme View Post
    Do you have a recipe? They sound great, I'd love to try them.
    Never Give Up!

Quote Originally Posted by Eileen View Post
    Ben & Jerry's rocks! No more Always, and the ability to wear white pants without concern. A win/win!
    See Eileen? You get it! LOL

I've had 'Half-baked.' It's quite good too.

Pumpkin pancakes ... I'm not a real pancake eater but do you have a recipe?
    Roses are red. Tacos are enjoyable. Don't blame immigrants, because you're unemployable.

T-11 Flaccid Paraplegic due to TM July 1985 @ age 12