Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My 2 months son cries a lot during the night

My 2 months son cries a lot during the night

Hi carecure blogers,

I am a new happy daddy but my happiness cant lust for long, my 2 months son cries during the night and keeps us awake for hours, he doesn't suffer from anything except an irritation in the genital part of his body and suffers stil of colic, what to do regarding this ?

It might help with a chiropractor. Here a lot of people go a couple of times, and the baby sleeps after. It does unfortunable not work for all of them.
    TH 12, 43 years post

Quote Originally Posted by woman from Europe View Post
    It might help with a chiropractor. Here a lot of people go a couple of times, and the baby sleeps after. It does unfortunable not work for all of them.
    thanks i'ill try chiropractic, i searched through internet how it works thanks alot and hope my happiness in sleeping lust as before birthgiving lool

Colic is painful and adults would cry for hours too if they had it. Is the baby bottle fed? Our son had colic and reflux. Rocking him helped as did putting his car seat on a drier. The motion was calming. We lived in an apartment so we could not do it during the middle of the night.

I am very anti-chiropractor as I have seen too many SCI as a result. I would be afraid of what could happen to an infant--just my 2 cents worth.
    Every day I wake up is a good one

Put your son over your shoulder and gently pat him on the back, while you sing to him. My son use to like Roy Orbison's Oohee, Doobee.
    Do you have the meds for colic? My son had it until he was about 9 months, then he started getting teeth and cried about that.
    This is what a parent does. Not sleep.

Babies cry a lot in the night. It's a law, and has been for hundreds of thousands of years.
    Please donate a dollar a day at http://justadollarplease.org.
    Copy and paste this message to the bottom of your signature.

Thanks!

No, that is not true. I have three children and none of them were crying in the night
    TH 12, 43 years post

Must be special babies! Every baby I ever knew cried a lot at night. That's probably when my insomnia started.
    Quote Originally Posted by woman from Europe View Post
    No, that is not true. I have three children and none of them were crying in the night
    Please donate a dollar a day at http://justadollarplease.org.
    Copy and paste this message to the bottom of your signature.

Thanks!

LOL, I had them in the bed with me and feeded them in my sleep
    TH 12, 43 years post