Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: Working2Walk 2011 features Dr. Jerry Silver!

Grammy,
    What you bring to this site is very much appreciated. I read most of your threads because they are usually very helpful and informative. Thank you for letting us know when the videos are available and for providng us with the link, this has been very helpful. Please continue to do so.

Geoman
    "Wheelie Wanna Walk!"

Well thank you Geoman! I'm happy that you are appreciative of the videos and what information I'm able to find to help everyone out (even though I'm not a neuroscientist) LOL We'll keep pushing forward and doing the best we possibly can. Stay well Geoman!

Quote Originally Posted by Leif View Post
    Why are you posting videos of lectures from the conference by only one lecture each month? Are you lacking the technology to post all lectures at once (or is it a pr gimmic stunt)? And if you cant do that ‘simple trick’ how do you imagine to fix SCI? One axon each month would be great, but compared to 300 millions one can fall asleep nevertheless how exiting
    Leif, you are a good-natured nice chap, don't pretend to be wicked Viking.

Quote Originally Posted by Leif View Post
    Why are you posting videos of lectures from the conference by only one lecture each month? Are you lacking the technology to post all lectures at once (or is it a pr gimmic stunt)? And if you cant do that ‘simple trick’ how do you imagine to fix SCI? One axon each month would be great, but compared to 300 millions one can fall asleep nevertheless how exiting
    Leif,

I am hoping that soon you will organize in "Noway" an European W2W so you can show us that NoRway is the best in everithing!

Be nice or I tell it to your sister

Paolo
    In God we trust; all others bring data. - Edwards Deming