Thread: Power chair for sale

Power chair for sale

THIS POWER CHAIR HAS AN INVOICE OF $23,536.41. REALIZING THE MARKUP IN A SELL TO MEDICARE FOR IT'S PATIENTS, I AM WILLING TO SELL MUCH CHEAPER. THIS CHAIR HAS LESS THAN 10 HOURS USE TIME.
    IT WAS MY BROTHER'S CHAIR. HE PASSED AWAY 2 WEEKS AGO. WE ARE SELLING IT TO HELP PAY FOR HIS FUNERAL EXPENSES.

IT IS QUANTUM 6000Z GROUP 3MP PWC
    TRU-BALANCE POWER TILT 7 RECLINE
    QUANTUM LOGIC CONTROLLER
    POWER SEATING FUNCTIONS THRU JOYSTICK
    ARTICULATING LEGREST POWER SWING AWAY
    K0736 CUSHION SEAT SKIN
    TRU COMFORT HEADREST
    SEAT BACK & CUSHION TRU COMFORT
    FOAM COVERED FOOTREST

THIS IS A FINE CHAIR FOR A QUAD. IF INTERESTED IN MAKING ME AN OFFER PLEASE CONTACT ME BY E-MAIL AT fattillav@yahoo.com.

THESE ARE JUST A FEW OF MOST EXPENSIVE PARTS OF THIS CHAIR.

AND IT LOOKS BRAND NEW.

VICKIE NEAL
    CAREGIVER AND SISTER

Sorry to hear about your brother, Vickie.

Thanks, Chris. It was the hardest thing I ever did in my life, watching him take his last few breaths before my very eyes. HOspice nurse changing out supra pubic cath, stuck him in urethra. Had to have 3 pints of blood with lots of IV fluids, which swelled him up. He got so tired of all the needles, he told them to take it all off. He was tired of living and wanted to go be with his maker. Refused to go to ICU and be put on ventilator. Blood gases were bad. He basically just layed there while they gave him morphine and died. His choice. I had to stand by and watch. He was so tired of fighting hospitals and needles, and I had no energy left to fight with him over his decision. And, am I allowed to try to sell his wheelchair here on this website. Just thought it might help somebody receive a fine chair for minimal price. Wouldn't charge anything, except we need help with paying for his funeral. He had no insurance.

I had a similar situation with a friend of mine last year. 8 years of battling a c4 injury, chronic pain and constant infections and he was ready to go. I went to say my goodbyes the day they gave him the drugs. I reminded him of all of the good moments he'd had over the years, watching his sisters marry, nephews being born... but quite frankly, I'd never seen him happier than that day.

In the end, it's those little moments that make life worth living. The problem is they're so fleeting! We never know when they're gonna come until we're in the middle of one. Before we know it, the moment's already passed. If we can't see past our own misery to appreciate these precious memories, then we are truly lost.

I sure hope your brother took the time to appreciate what you did for him over the past few years. If he didn't, well... rest easy knowing that YOUR maker certainly will

Sorry for waxing poetic there... but yeah, no problem posting this in the equipment forum. Good luck in selling it!
    Last edited by christopher; 10-26-2011 at 07:52 PM.

Thanks for insight. Been having flashbacks of him on his death bed. But I do remember him being very adamant about 'letting him go'.
    First 3-4 years post paralysis were days from Hell. He was very angry and hard to get along with. The last 3 years in his own home made a huge difference since he met God for himself and had a relationship with Him for the rest of his time on earth.
    He did finally acknowledge me with words like "Vickie, you're the best sister a man could have. Nobody would have ever done what you have done for me. If it weren't for YOU, I'd be dead right now!" And you know what, he was right in most aspects. I protected him from himself AND others so much, you'd have thought I was his mother, whom also stuck with us throught thick and thin. My poor 72 y/o mom made one last death bed attempt to make him go to ICU for help in his final days, he flatly refused her. I sided with him and allowed him his one last wish and let them give morphine instead of the air he needed in his body via intubation.
    Paralysis is still an unknown territory in most medical settings. Many nurses and staff and even doctors don't know what signs of dysreflexia even are. Caretakers need to know their stuff in order to assist in loved one's care. Been there, done that, could write a book.

I'm glad he came around. Stay gold!