Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: HAIR in your food, what do you do?

Quote Originally Posted by bob clark View Post
    I don't care where I'm at, I'm not gonna pull a cockroach outta my food and keep on eating it!

Bob.
    LoL, noooo I didn't see or pull a cockroach out, that would have ended it for me too. The little critter was walking up the wall, I had to watch that little bastard cuz he could have lost his footing and fell in to my food and that would have seriously bummed me out. Now if I hit a piece of fat/gristle thats where my eating stop, I get skeeved out more over that than seeing a hair.
    Last edited by wtf; 03-03-2012 at 11:29 PM. Reason: typo

If it's my own hair I'm grossed out, but will remove it and keep eating (depending how far it's stuck in my food, I have long hair!)

If it's someone else's hair I will change plates with whoever I'm eating with. hehe
    Aerodynamically, the bumble bee shouldn't be able to fly, but the bumble bee doesn't know that, so it goes on flying anyways--Mary Kay Ash

A couple of days ago I found a hair in my pancacke. I throw it away and will never eat from there again

HAIR in your food, what do you do?

If you're a very vain person I'd suggest combing it before consumption.

Bob.
    "Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a great battle." - Philo of Alexandria

Years ago I worked in a fast food restaraunt and every week this same fellow would buy a burger, eat 3/4 of it, and then put a hair in it and bring it back for another burger...Didn't take us long to get on to his scam!

Quote Originally Posted by ~Maria View Post
    LOL, I'm assuming the smile is because it is your hair, I like your humor! Sure, OK, if it's mine might depend on how hungry I am, but if it is someone else's hairI'm done!
    Oh Maria, how refreshing that there are candid naive women in this world...

Now for the thread: at home, I keep eating. In a restaurant. I notify the chef and get a new plate.

I got into a argument at Hooters a few months ago over a hair in my chicken wing that waitress said was a feather!! Feathers aren't 12 inches long!!!!

I want my food free cuz I won't be eating anymore after that.
    Life is like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get.

I'd ask her to shave or wax... problem solved.

Sometimes it grosses me out other times not so much. One time my wife had cocktail with broken glass in it, that was more of a big deal.