Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: ...while I was away...

Sorry for the lemons, but that bike looks really cool. Best wishes!

I'm mixing 2 separate things in the same thread....i'd better go start one in the equipment forum for the powerpod.

Anyone with experience of my wife's deal, would definitely appreciate talking to you.

Hi Mark I wish you / your wife the best
    Sincerely ;
    GL

Losing a job in today's economy really sucks. However, if you end up doing something you are passionate about, it truly can be lemonade. Wising you the best.
    You will find a guide to preserving shoulder function @
    http://www.rstce.pitt.edu/RSTCE_Reso...imb_Injury.pdf

See my personal webpage @
    http://cccforum55.freehostia.com/

Cool add on. Does it affect the steering of the hand cycle. Are there any liability issues. Sorry about the wife, sounds awful. Good luck with the power pod.
    T12L1 Incomplete Still here This is the place to be 58 years old

!

Quote Originally Posted by flying View Post
    Cool add on. Does it affect the steering of the hand cycle. Are there any liability issues. Sorry about the wife, sounds awful. Good luck with the power pod.
    Thanks...no effect on handling. According to Krige Schabort it actually improves the handling of his bike. Always liability issues, with anything you sell. And this thing can kill you, so I will have to be careful to do it all right. I'm only selling the 36v battery, since the additional 12v option will take it up to 30mph and in some states that makes it need registering etc. Looks like I'll be getting an LLC tho.....and a safety cut off too...!!

Cool looking device Mark.

Other than my signature, I try not to promote the forums I run here. But you should head over and sign up and post info. The AdaptiveSportsForums.com is completely non commercial but welcome companies sharing info on their products.
    Adaptive Sports Forums.com
    http://adaptivesportsforums.com
    Non-commercial adaptive sports user community

Quote Originally Posted by My395 View Post
    Cool looking device Mark.

Other than my signature, I try not to promote the forums I run here. But you should head over and sign up and post info. The AdaptiveSportsForums.com is completely non commercial but welcome companies sharing info on their products.
    Thanks man, just signed up and posted....

.......i noticed the thread i started in Equipment got deleted, and I guess I understand.
    Last edited by MarkB701; 10-26-2011 at 11:11 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by MarkB701 View Post
    .......i noticed the thread i started in Equipment got deleted, and I guess I understand.
    ??????

I don't understand.

Because it was a 'dupe' or because it was a commercial post?

I know the rules says we can't make commercial posts or link to commercial sites in our signature, but it is allowed all the time in the Equipment forum. Patd, JeffAdams, totoL1, pattherat, et al are allowed to make posts about products they have a commercial interest in. Some link to more info on their products in their sigs.

I hope you're not being treated differently!

He who hears not me but the Logos will say: All is one.