Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: Da cure is coming

Quote Originally Posted by lunasicc42 View Post
    well call me "selfish" because I do want the cure for myself. But for future geneations as well.
    This is something to take into consideration, if we like to be able to look ourselves in the mirror without shame in the future.
    Having our knowledge and yet not contribute to make a difference for future sci, is simply not an option.

Those were the days, this post seems like so long ago even though its only been around 7 years. I had a lot of hope back then.
    "Life is about how you
    respond to not only the
    challenges you're dealt but
    the challenges you seek...If
    you have no goals, no
    mountains to climb, your
    soul dies".~Liz Fordred

Quote Originally Posted by Curt Leatherbee View Post
    Those were the days, this post seems like so long ago even though its only been around 7 years. I had a lot of hope back then.
    And you don't now when we have a trial coming that btw it looks like you'd qualify for?
    http://justadollarplease.org/

2010 SCINet Clinical Trial Support Squad Member

"You kids and your cures, why back when I was injured they gave us a wheelchair and that's the way it was and we liked it!" Grumpy Old Man

.."i used to be able to goof around so much because i knew Superman had my back. now all i've got is his example -- and that's gonna have to be enough."

I am just saying; is anyone implying that this sci generation can't and won't be cured?
    "That's not smog! It's SMUG!! " - randy marsh, southpark

"what???? , you don't 'all' wear a poop sac?.... DAMNIT BONNIE, YOU LIED TO ME ABOUT THE POOP SAC!!!! "

2010 SCINet Clinical Trial Support Squad Member
    Please join me and donate a dollar a day at http://justadollarplease.org and copy and paste this message to the bottom of your signature

i believ in the hope stem cell fetal shark pig adult i don't care lets just get it done to those interested i am trying a natural cure for a bed soar you suppossed to make a paste of raw honey and pure cinnamon this is suppossed to heal it don't know if it will but ill keep ya updated on the results

Silver69- There are natural antibiotic properties in honey. In the past, I have found that a sterilized form of honey -- I believe it was called med-honey was beneficial. I'm not sure about cinnamon, but at least your sore will smell like a sticky bun.

Quote Originally Posted by Leo View Post
    And you don't now when we have a trial coming that btw it looks like you'd qualify for?
    Somehow or another I just lost all hope any type of cure will ever happen. I think between the years 2000 and 2008 just ended up taking most of the wind out of my sails that I had. I am still happy with my life, but just feel very sad for those who are worse off than me. I fear for what the future holds for all those who have been paralyzed for many years, it does not get any easier as we age with SCI.
    "Life is about how you
    respond to not only the
    challenges you're dealt but
    the challenges you seek...If
    you have no goals, no
    mountains to climb, your
    soul dies".~Liz Fordred

More research ok, hony not.

Quote Originally Posted by Curt Leatherbee View Post
    Somehow or another I just lost all hope any type of cure will ever happen. I think between the years 2000 and 2008 just ended up taking most of the wind out of my sails that I had. I am still happy with my life, but just feel very sad for those who are worse off than me. I fear for what the future holds for all those who have been paralyzed for many years, it does not get any easier as we age with SCI.
    did you hear about mp growing old with sci program.