Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Wheelchair accessible hunting blinds.

Wheelchair accessible hunting blinds.

Have blind, will travel A buddy helped me build this 6x6 blind on an older 6x10 trailer a few years back. I had it at a guys farm the last couple of years and didn't use it last year. I moved it to another farm recently, did some repairs to the trailer(replaced rotten boards on the ramp up the back and the floor) and got it put in place. I'd like to brush it in a bit more but it'll do for now. It'll be a good ML and rifle stand, and deer cross this field all day. I had two does come out while we were brushing it in at 3:00.

What the deer see.

What I see. I trimmed the cedar limbs back on the left side after I took this pic.

View from the rear.

And here are a couple other blinds that properties and clubs have built for our hunts this year.

"It is every man's obligation to put back into the world at least the equivalent of what he takes out of it. Try not to become a man of success but rather try to become a man of value." - Albert Einstein

NEAT, what corner is the TV! If you don't get something out of there you better quit hunting
    From the time you were born till you ride in a hearse, there is nothing so bad that it couldn't be worse!

All fringe benifits must be authorized by Helen Waite, if you want your SCI fixed go to Helen Waite!

Why be politically correct when you can be right!

One thing about Robin, he never settles for less than 5 star accommodation!

Nice blinds. I wish I owned some land to put some like that out on. I've been using Google Earth to find possible public hunting land.

Awesome! I wouldn't mind sitting in a blind with that view.

NQ, I'd much rather be sitting in it in the big deer country of Alberta.....with my Lil' Buddy heater blasting away

The good thing about it is if I don't have any luck at this setup, I'll hook to it and move it.

The 32" LED and 5.1 sound goes in next week! I'm still hooking 700 yards of drop cords together.
    "It is every man's obligation to put back into the world at least the equivalent of what he takes out of it. Try not to become a man of success but rather try to become a man of value." - Albert Einstein

Nice.....very nice.

My Great White Blind works just fine! I'm more of a stalker...

Note XTR, pre-Frogs Legs & 26's!

Quote Originally Posted by a la carte View Post
    My Great White Blind works just fine! I'm more of a stalker...
    Great job. What did you use to take him?

Quote Originally Posted by Scott C4/5 View Post
    Great job. What did you use to take him?
    Thanks, Scott! Even though it was a few years ago and a tiny buck (rack-wise), I think I'll always love the pic...

Shot him with a Remington Sendero in 7mm Rem Mag, using a 175 gr. Sierra Game King at about 3050 fps MV. Was literally the last minute of the last day of the season and I saw him walking across a field at about 75 yards. Stopped the Jeep, loaded the round, and shot from the door (open window). Dropped him in his tracks with a high shoulder shot. I like to drop 'em like that because trackin' through vegetation ain't easy or necessary! On that farm in eastern WA, shots to 400 yds are possible, so I used the Sendero. It's just plain good. Like me!