Page 1 of 8 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Magic spray

Cool Magic spray

Ok, I know zilla had started a thread on how the vetricyn was a cure all, but we've termed it the "magic spray". My friend got her finger caught in the top of an autonomic garage door and her middle finger was almost off. She went to the ER and he wanted to operate and she pretty much said, "Screw you."

She came by and we sprayed it with the animal magic spray. She bought her friends overthe next day to show the bottle with the horse and dog and her finger which was no longer swollen and the skin was new!

We're experimenting now on our wrinkles....
    Get involved in politics as if your life depended on it, because it does. -- Justin Dart

I shall not tolerate ignorance or hate speech on this site.

"The sweet is not as sweet without the bitter"
    ~"Vanilla Sky"~

Quote Originally Posted by Liz321 View Post
    Ok, I know zilla had started a thread on how the vetricyn was a cure all, but we've termed it the "magic spray". My friend got her finger caught in the top of an autonomic garage door and her middle finger was almost off. She went to the ER and he wanted to operate and she pretty much said, "Screw you."

She came by and we sprayed it with the animal magic spray. She bought her friends overthe next day to show the bottle with the horse and dog and her finger which was no longer swollen and the skin was new!

Heh. I call it the "magic spray" too, as in, "fetch the magic spray please." I even ask people who come over if they have any scrapes, etc. Anyone with so much as a sniffle is forced into the bathroom to swoosh and gurgle. They may laugh, but eventually they always ask where to buy the "magic spray."

Wonder if I could take a bath in it?
    I have enough money to last me the rest of my life, unless I buy something.
    - Jackie Mason -

What are ya'll talking about???

Vetericyn/Microcyn, Mona, which is known as Vindex in our house, because we use it to treat everything, just like the father in 'My Big Fat Greek Wedding' used Windex.
    It is easier to find men who will volunteer to die, than to find those who are willing to endure pain with patience.

~Julius Caesar

Blog Entries
    It's Vindex in our house, too.
    Don - Grad Student Emeritus
    T3 ASIA A 26 years post injury

Quote Originally Posted by thehipcrip View Post
    Vetericyn/Microcyn, Mona, which is known as Vindex in our house, because we use it to treat everything, just like the father in 'My Big Fat Greek Wedding' used Windex.
    Funny, is it a tao?

Vetericyn Frequently Asked Questions

What is in Vetericyn Wound Care?
    A proprietary formulation of oxy chlorine compounds based upon the Microcyn® Technology platform, Vetericyn Wound care is a one-step, pH-neutral and shelf-stable wound dressing that cleanses and debrides wounds, treats infections and speeds up the healing process.

What is in Vetericyn products?
    A proprietary formulation of oxychlorine compounds based upon patented technology. Vetericyn’s base ingredient, oxychlorine, is similar to that produced by healthy cells in the body.
    click to collapseWhat are the ingredients in Vetericyn OTC liquid?
    Electrolyzed Water (H2OSodium Chloride (NaCISodium Hypochlorite (NaOCI& Hypochlorous Acid (HOCI)(0.003%)

How does Vetericyn work?
    When neutrophils in the body’s immune system encounter bacteria or other pathogens, the neutrophils engulf these pathogens and generate an oxy chlorine compound with which to destroy them. This process is called the “oxidative burst.” These compounds typically have a very short life span as they are created “on demand” to accomplish a specific task and do not harm mammalian cells in the process. Mimicking the mammalian immune system, Vetericyn contains oxy chlorine compounds similar to those produced in the oxidative burst.

What impact does Vetericyn have on the most common animal infections?
    In solution Vetericyn kills 99.999% of bacteria, viruses, bacteria, fungi and spores in 30 seconds: MRSA, E. coli, Staph, Strep, Moraxella bovis, Actinomyces, Pasteurella.

You can read more about Vetericyn here: http://www.vetericyn.com/technology/faq.php

Many Care Cure Community members use Vetericyn as a daily instillation into their bladders to prevent infection. Read more here: http://www.google.com/search?q=open+...ci.rutgers.edu

All the best,
    GJ

Blog Entries
    [QUOT
    Where can you buy it?

E=gjnl;1436635]Vetericyn Frequently Asked Questions

What is in Vetericyn Wound Care?
    A proprietary formulation of oxy chlorine compounds based upon the Microcyn® Technology platform, Vetericyn Wound care is a one-step, pH-neutral and shelf-stable wound dressing that cleanses and debrides wounds, treats infections and speeds up the healing process.

What is in Vetericyn products?
    A proprietary formulation of oxychlorine compounds based upon patented technology. Vetericyn’s base ingredient, oxychlorine, is similar to that produced by healthy cells in the body.
    click to collapseWhat are the ingredients in Vetericyn OTC liquid?
    Electrolyzed Water (H2OSodium Chloride (NaCISodium Hypochlorite (NaOCI& Hypochlorous Acid (HOCI)(0.003%)

How does Vetericyn work?
    When neutrophils in the body’s immune system encounter bacteria or other pathogens, the neutrophils engulf these pathogens and generate an oxy chlorine compound with which to destroy them. This process is called the “oxidative burst.” These compounds typically have a very short life span as they are created “on demand” to accomplish a specific task and do not harm mammalian cells in the process. Mimicking the mammalian immune system, Vetericyn contains oxy chlorine compounds similar to those produced in the oxidative burst.

What impact does Vetericyn have on the most common animal infections?
    In solution Vetericyn kills 99.999% of bacteria, viruses, bacteria, fungi and spores in 30 seconds: MRSA, E. coli, Staph, Strep, Moraxella bovis, Actinomyces, Pasteurella.

You can read more about Vetericyn here: http://www.vetericyn.com/technology/faq.php

Many Care Cure Community members use Vetericyn as a daily instillation into their bladders to prevent infection. Read more here: http://www.google.com/search?q=open+...ci.rutgers.edu

All the best,
    GJ[/QUOTE]