Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Thank you, U2FP!

Thank you, U2FP!

I just wanted to give a huge thank you here to everyone involved in organizing the W2W event. You guys rock!! The whole experience was incredible! Due to distance and finances, I kind of had to convince my husband that we should come here to be involved, but he has changed his tune and thanked me numerous times over these past few days and said how much he's been enjoying it for so many reasons.

To everyone we met while here in DC, it was AWESOME meeting you and I really hope we will all keep in touch! Safe travels to those of you still having to make the trip back home!

Thanks again to U2FP and to everyone who is doing what they can to add to the cure effort!

Quote Originally Posted by RyansWife View Post
    I just wanted to give a huge thank you here to everyone involved in organizing the W2W event. You guys rock!! The whole experience was incredible! Due to distance and finances, I kind of had to convince my husband that we should come here to be involved, but he has changed his tune and thanked me numerous times over these past few days and said how much he's been enjoying it for so many reasons.

To everyone we met while here in DC, it was AWESOME meeting you and I really hope we will all keep in touch! Safe travels to those of you still having to make the trip back home!

Thanks again to U2FP and to everyone who is doing what they can to add to the cure effort!
    Jodi, You've said it all. These sentiments were mine exactly! What a wonderful opportunity we had to meet everyone and hear about all the science and research taking place.

I especially enjoyed your family. What beautiful children you and Ryan have. It was an honor to meet all of you and be able to share our time together. These will always be precious memories for me.

Thanks to everyone for sharing yourselves with me. This years W2W was the best yet! We loved it!!!!!!!!! U2FP takes a back seat to no other sci advocacy group! FANTASTIC!

What Chris said.

Also, it's good to be home!

Also, I really was amazed by that FreeWheel thang . . . thanks for showing it off.

Ditto, ditto, ditto!

A lot to absorb, some of it was Greek to me but as a newbie I guess that is to be expected. I absolutely loved the coordinated effort to give us the tools needed and get us on Capitol Hill yesterday. I KNOW I educated the folks in Eric Cantors office and have established a relationship with them. It was a very positive experience.

Thank you all!

Wow! Sure wish we could have brought Sarah. Our plans are to try to come in 2012! Glad it was a great event!

What a great experience for you all. I'm jealous you got to meet each other.

This is what we need from SCI orgs. Frank discussion and information about the science.
    I'm so happy that I could be there through skype for even a short time.

The next time an sci org wants to waste time with irrelevancies, they should take heed of the great work done by U2FP to bring us closer to a cure.

Thank you for the excellent work and the great blow by blow blog.
    Dennis Tesolat
    www.StemCellsandAtomBombs.blogspot.com

"Change does not roll in on the wheels of inevitability, but comes through continuous struggle. And so we must straighten our backs and work for our freedom."
    Martin Luther King

Blog Entries
    Many many deep thanks to those who put this remarkable event together, as well as the amazing people I met and saw again. I learned a ton and had an incredible time.

i couldnt agree more. i had a great time . met alot of great people. 1 on 1 time talking to some of the leading dr's, scientists, and researchers was priceless !!!!!! i'm putting in my requests to attempt to have next years conference here in south fl. .... hint hint !!!!!!!!!!!!

I am all for the south Florida idea GJ2, especially in Jan. or Feb. Double hint, hint!!! I so missed not being there! My hubby and I enjoyed Chicago.