Page 1 of 8 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Dragon's Way

Dragon's Way

Anyone have any experience or know of a client that has attended?

I'm a patient of dragon'sway

Yes, i am a patient of dragon's way, and so is my roommate. Both of us have seen alot of improvement since we came here. I encourage anyone to give them a call and check it out. My roommate is starting to walk with a walker, and i'm not to far behind.

Dragons'way

Are you Ryan Toland? How long have you been in the program? Hpw much progress have you and your roommate achieved?

What is Dragon way?

==============================
    "Those who seek to predict the future... might first look to the past. The past is a mirror -- and those who ignore its sometimes dark reflection, are doomed to repeat it... Will it be those seeking redemption who shall decide the future... or will those driven only by greed and envy shape our destiny? Even a hundred years later, the outcome is still very much in doubt. .." Outer Limits(Heart's Desire)

Max

That's what I'm trying to find out. This is their website: www.dragonsway.net

Curiosity strikes

Anyone know anything about the SCI population in Japan, or other countries who are big into self-healing or martial arts? Also, is Western Reserve University the same as Case Western? If so, any SCI researchers or docs there know this Dr Abbaraxus?

Just curious.

Guys, Jeremy posted an article about Dragon's Way here about 10 days ago. See the link below:

http://carecure.org/forum/showthread.php?t=16678

dragon's way

i'm a patient at dragon's way. i've been working with them since mid-february and i'm amazed and encouraged by the results i've had so far--and also the results i've seen in others. the great thing about this program is that the dr. and therapist clearly care more about their patients' success than their own financial gain. the cost is extremely reasonable compared to ANY other therapy...they're doing the best they can to make their treatment affordable to all who need help. it's refreshing to work with them because it's not about the money. all i can say is...they truly care, and i've seen everyone who gets treatment from them improve. they've given me new hope after 3 1/2 yrs of traditional therapy. they're also easy to get ahold of and schedule appts with. anyone interested in getting more return--regardless of how long it's been--should contact them.

Ryan and Dusty, thanks for your input and welcome to CareCure.

Dusty, what was your level of injury and how much motor function/sensation have you recovered since starting the program.

Ryan & Dusty

Janis Allen at Dragon'sway said my air fare would be reimbursed if I came to their facility and didn't notice any improvement after a couple of sessions. You guys are to positive votes with no negatives so far. We would all like to know more, like seneca is requesting.