Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Looking for a used handcycle

Looking for a used handcycle

Anyone have a reasonable priced handcycle for sale I'm out here on the southern Oregon coast
    T12L1 Incomplete Still here This is the place to be 58 years old

There are a couple posted in equipment and services located in Northern Ca.

I have a 2011 force silver in color. I live in the bay area, ca I can ship if we come to an agreed price asking 2800.00 or best offer, I paid 3600.00 in March of 2011 thanks Steve

I just found one in Portland for $500 last month. It needed $200 to fix up, but there out there. Keep looking and you will find it. Mine was on C.L. also try craigslist for Seattle. There were a couple there too.

Whaat kind are you looking for. I may know of a couple here in N. Washington state. Do you want a recumbent or and upright?

I have a buddy in Vancouver B.C. who has a couple Top Ends for sale,a Gold and a Pro. I may want to get rid of a 27 speed Top End upright but don't want to ship.

Top End Excelerator XLT Gold for sale

Hi, I have a Top End Excelerator XLT Gold for sale. Asking $2500 email brianmconlon@yahoo.com if interested and/or have more questions.

I have a 2009 top end force for sale too. I'm asking for 1000 plus shipping i'm in northern california. Its in great condition but I can't ride it anymore because of my fucked up hip.

I have a Quickie Cyclone for sale if you're interested.

It's in great shape, good for getting around and riding. It's definitely not a racing machine but will get you some exercise.

It attaches to a chair that I'd include as well.

I'm in Puyallup WA.

Quote Originally Posted by arod636 View Post
    I have a 2009 top end force for sale too. I'm asking for 1000 plus shipping i'm in northern california. Its in great condition but I can't ride it anymore because of my fucked up hip.
    Do you still have this?
    T3 Complete
    to my alarm: "quiet b*tch! I know what I have to do every two hr. Argggggg!!!!"

I have this one if your still looking

It's an older FreedomRyder, but it's priced right. Depends on if you are looking for something 'high end' or just want to ride. I bought it for $500 and paid just over $200 for new tires tubes and a tune up. I will sell it for $550. I live in Vancouver, Wa. Come on up and lets go for a ride and you can see if it's what you are looking for.
    Either way good luck and enjoy some quality outdoor time.
    Aaron Stanley
    T-10sion
    the pics are before I put new tires on it.