Page 7 of 21 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: The Walking Dead: Season 2

I like Andrea with the young guy - Merle's brother! I thought it was going to be Andrea/Shane. Hope not now!
    Roses are red. Tacos are enjoyable. Don't blame immigrants, because you're unemployable.

T-11 Flaccid Paraplegic due to TM July 1985 @ age 12

Yeah, dick move, Shane. Why didn't he shoot the guy in the head? I wonder if he figured the zombies would only stop for a live meal?

Christopher - I also like how the show strays from the book and doesn't try to follow it too closely.

Dead Zone IMHO is the best Stephen King book. No aliens/time-space tear/clown-impersonating spider/virus breakout/novel-within-a-novel - just a man, in a car accident, then bearing his curse/gift.

This last Walking Dead episode was the best yet I thought.
    I just can't figure out how Frank Stallone made the cast. (Yes I realize I'm a year late with that joke)
    Last edited by NoDecafPlz; 11-01-2011 at 10:20 AM.
    And the truth shall set you free.

Quote Originally Posted by keps View Post
    I swear some of those zombies were sprinting this episode! When those two guys were getting medical equipment, the zombies pursuing them seemed really fast.
    Some of them are faster than others, in the comic, too. I don't think its ever understood/explained why

I loved Shaun of the Dead!

Been avoiding this thread until tonight, when I got to watch the third episode and catch up with everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by Scorpion View Post
    Yeah, dick move, Shane. Why didn't he shoot the guy in the head? I wonder if he figured the zombies would only stop for a live meal?
    I thought it looked liked Shane hit the guy harder, to make him scream more and attract the zombies' attention.

Quote Originally Posted by Scorpion View Post
    Some of them are faster than others, in the comic, too. I don't think its ever understood/explained why

I loved Shaun of the Dead!
    I hadn't noticed any really speedy zombies, until this season.
    I loved Shaun Of The Dead too.

I'm wondering if Shane has anything to do with Sophia's disappearance now. I wouldn't put anything past him.

Urgh, the hanging zombie was horrible, especially when you saw how its legs were eaten down to the bone.

Did anyone else think the guy in the bottom of the well resembled someone who was recently killed? They have a habit of going back home ...

Love Glenn's character! lol
    Last edited by lynnifer; 11-07-2011 at 04:06 PM.
    Roses are red. Tacos are enjoyable. Don't blame immigrants, because you're unemployable.

I think the farmer's daughter is a fine example of womanhood, so freely giving of herself in times of trouble! haha

So Rick's wife is pregnant...now we have to wait to see if the sperm donor was Rick or Shane? Thinking about what Shane did, it makes you think that maybe there was no chance if he'd stayed and helped Otis. They both would have died, and then the boy wouldn't have made it. What do you think about that line of reasoning? Can it be accepted as what was needed? Or is he just a snake who shot the guy so he could save his own skin...

I think Sophia is living in the old house that what's his name found the bedding in, right?
    Please donate a dollar a day at http://justadollarplease.org.
    Copy and paste this message to the bottom of your signature.

Thanks!

Tough moral call on the Shane thing - there was really no other way out. The rest are going to go all 'Lord of the Flies' on Shane when some of his secrets come out!

I hope Sophia is staying in that closet - that's the inclination I got too.

Glenn rocks!

That's all I have to say for now.

Quote Originally Posted by lynnifer View Post
    Did anyone else think the guy in the bottom of the well resembled someone who was recently killed? They have a habit of going back home ...

Love Glenn's character! lol
    Oh...yes I see what you mean. I was just squealing with the grossness of the bloatedness of the zombie.

Glenn is hot! When he takes that cap off.