Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: The Walking Dead: Season 2

The Walking Dead: Episode 1

AMC's The Walking Dead: Episode 1 was good!

Ti
    "We must overcome difficulties rather than being overcome by difficulties."

Quote Originally Posted by chick View Post
    Hate the wife and the love triangle - hope she gets eaten soon.

I want the crazy 1 handed neo nazi to show up...
    OMG no! LOL

I have loads of questions from season 1 and none were answered! That was one of them. Also, what did the researcher whisper into Rick's ear before the CDC blew up in Atlanta?
    Roses are red. Tacos are enjoyable. Don't blame immigrants, because you're unemployable.

T-11 Flaccid Paraplegic due to TM July 1985 @ age 12

Quote Originally Posted by lynnifer View Post
    I have loads of questions from season 1 and none were answered! That was one of them. Also, what did the researcher whisper into Rick's ear before the CDC blew up in Atlanta?
    That guy wasn't in the comicbooks (nor was his brother) so I have no answers.

Quote Originally Posted by lynnifer View Post
    OMG no! LOL

The researcher probably told Rick something important about the Virus, that will be revealed later in this season, which everyone will be pissed at him about for not telling.

I love Norman Reedus (since Boondock Saints). He and the asian guy are my fav characters so far.

The racist brother has to show up eventually to get revenge (I like the actor, and since he's a character actor thats been around quite awhile, I think they'll use him a bit more). The black guy is kind of a throw-away character the show might keep around til the racist bro shows up with his stump to kill him off (or he'll throw him to the zombies for tit).

(spoiler.. sort of, in part)
    Oh, btw, the young boy is annoying too...I was hoping he'd get jumped by zombies during that annoying slow moving moment of pride as he got closer and closer to the dear
    Last edited by chick; 10-18-2011 at 12:28 AM.

Rick (the main) and the old guy with the camper are my favourites.

Now if they could just get rid of Andrea - she didn't want to live anyway!
    Roses are red. Tacos are enjoyable. Don't blame immigrants, because you're unemployable.

I think they'll keep Andrea around for awhile and have her and Shane hookup... which will make Rick's wife jealous, creating tension which will be sensed by Rick - this or something will make Rick find out the truth about the relationship between his wife and best friend/partner ...

Arrggg...I hate romance drama in the midst danger! I dunno, maybe it's just me, but I don't think I'll be thinking much about kissing anyone or wondering who likes whom, with zombies trying to eat me.

and... I think zombies are developing or "evolving" in a way. I think they might be getting smarter in a sense, as they were walking in "herds", so possibly organizing, in an instinctual way.

And, lone zombie searching in camper - tho door was open and he could have wandered in, he seemed to go in with intention.

Ugh - maybe that's the secret then. They become better at surviving the longer they survive.

I kept waiting for one to jump out at 'good ole boy' on the motorbike.

I watched season 1 marathon to get caught up first. Love how gruesome it all is and the sound effects are great too. Seems like the series is slow though. Does anyone else feel that way too? I watched Mad Men before and felt the same. Maybe it's just AMC? I'm more of a Dexter and Showtime type of girl (haven't watched current seasons so don't spoil plz!) though I've started Breaking Bad which is AMC on Netflix and it doesn't seem slow paced.

My friend lets her just turned 3yr old watch The Walking Dead. WTF
    Aerodynamically, the bumble bee shouldn't be able to fly, but the bumble bee doesn't know that, so it goes on flying anyways--Mary Kay Ash

Quote Originally Posted by chick View Post
    Arrggg...I hate romance drama in the midst danger! I dunno, maybe it's just me, but I don't think I'll be thinking much about kissing anyone or wondering who likes whom, with zombies trying to eat me.
    I know who I'm not gonna be hitting on during the zombie apocalypse!