Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My RN Passed away

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Unhappy My RN Passed away

Hi I just got a phone call from some new nurse telling me she is replacing my dear RN Friend Carmen
    Carmen passed away over the weekend and I am proud to have been her friend and patient for many years .
    We just spoke 1 week ago .
    I am sort of choked up and not used to new nurses or people as I am one of those shy country people who stays to myself .

This is very hard I dont know what to say as I am scared and just bummed out she was really a big help in my life yet so young and I am going to just stay to myself for a couple of day's and try to figure things out as now I feel like I will be starting all over .

Carmen if you are watching over know that youre in my prayers and I thank you for being a great friend . I will miss you

Sincerely ; GL Judy

Oh, I am so sorry! I know this transition will be hard to make in so many ways, and I wish you peace and comfort in your grief and a good relationship from the outset with your new nurse. What a tough blow.

I'm sorry to hear that GL. You will miss her.
    It seems to be a month of bad news so far.
    Dave's aide 3 days a week found out she has throat/neck (?) cancer and has to be at Mayo clinic tomorrow morning. She is only 26 with 2 small kids and another due in March.

Oh Judi, I am so sorry for your loss.

Condolences.
    Roses are red. Tacos are enjoyable. Don't blame immigrants, because you're unemployable.

T-11 Flaccid Paraplegic due to TM July 1985 @ age 12

I'm sorry for your loss, Judi.

My condolences.

Carmen sounded like a very special nurse and friend. I'm really sad for you.

Thank you all
    She has been my nurse for many years , She was a great funny RN who actually would take extra time to help me .

I feel like garbage because yesterday I picked up my phone to call her up and I found out the battery was dead on my cell phone so I had to put the phone on charge .

Out of the blue this other New Nurse called me up just when I posted my topic here and tomorrow she is coming over to meet m and we will have to start from page 1 all over .

I am nervous because I never met this new nurse but I have a million questions and things , worries in my mind .

Thank you all
    Sincerely ; Judy

I just felt comfortable with my friend Carmen ...

Judy, so sorry for the loss of your nurse and friend. I am sure with your warm personality you will soon click with your new nurse and begin a new bond. I am sure there are many wonderful things you will always remember about your friend that will forever be in your memory bank.

Wishing you the best luck ahead.
    JeAnNE L1Burst Fracture inc. 11/5/10

Live Well--Laugh often