Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Send an email to support regenerative medicine

Send an email to support regenerative medicine

Go here to send your email to Washington!

It doesn't matter what country you live in. Help Washington help us!

A very important bill, The Regenerative Medicine Promotion Act of 2011, (http://stemcellsandatombombs.blogspo...otion-act.html for more information about this bill) has been introduced to the US House of Representatives and now the aim is to also get this bill introduced in the American Senate. Remember, regenerative medicine is the stuff that will get people out of their chairs and walking again!

To do this the bill must have sponsors so it can be introduced. This bill already has one sponsor, Democratic Senator Barbara Boxer, but we need a Republican senator to also sponsor it or it won't get anywhere.

To this end Unite2Fight Paralysis (a grassroots organization dedicated to finding a cure for paralysis - see www.U2FP.org) is sponsoring a face to face lobbying session in Washington on 18 October as part of their Working2Walk conference.

We can't all be there to help in their efforts but you too can help inspire some Republican senators to sponsor this bill by sending the email below. To let them know that people inside and outside of America are looking to the USA for leadership in this very important matter - curing paralysis and a host of other conditions and diseases.

Go here to send your email to Washington!
    Dennis Tesolat
    www.StemCellsandAtomBombs.blogspot.com

"Change does not roll in on the wheels of inevitability, but comes through continuous struggle. And so we must straighten our backs and work for our freedom."
    Martin Luther King

Go to your facebook. Let people know. You can also create an event and send it to all your friends.

Go to your twitter.

Go to your email and send it to your friends.

Get on the phone and call your friends.

Whatever you do, get people to send emails. It does have an impact.
    Dennis Tesolat

"Change does not roll in on the wheels of inevitability, but comes through continuous struggle. And so we must straighten our backs and work for our freedom."
    Martin Luther King

Over 120 in the first eight hours. My blackberry flashed all night as I was trying to sleep, but I couldn't, I just had to see who was sending them.
    Let's keep it up!!!

Pass it along to your family, friends, coworkers, mailman, anyone who may want to see you walk again.
    Dennis Tesolat

Martin Luther King

Quote Originally Posted by StemCells&AtomBombs View Post
    Over 120 in the first eight hours. My blackberry flashed all night as I was trying to sleep, but I couldn't, I just had to see who was sending them.
    Let's keep it up!!!

Pass it along to your family, friends, coworkers, mailman, anyone who may want to see you walk again.
    You ROCK there Osaka Japan! Fantastic Job! Light the Fire!

At the end of one day of 'One or two clicks to cure paralysis' we have 141 emails.
    The three top sending countries are USA - 51, Italy - 42, Canada - 14.

Keep your emails pouring in by going to

http://stemcellsandatombombs.blogspo...paralysis.html
    Dennis Tesolat

Martin Luther King

At the one and a half day mark approximately 250 emails have been sent to Washington to ask for sponsors for the Regenerative Medicine Promotions Act.
    This is fantastic and I ask you all to send it to friends and post it on facebook.

Here's an easy copy and paste job for your email or facebook.

Dear friend,
    I ask you to spend one minute and send an email to four Washington senators to ask them to sponsor the Regenerative Medicine Promotion Law. Regenerative medicine can cure a host of diseases and conditions including paralysis. Please go to http://stemcellsandatombombs.blogspo...paralysis.html to send it. Thank you.
    Dennis Tesolat

Martin Luther King

Keep it coming.

At the end of the second day we have about 280.

The US in the lead with 171. Italy with 51. and Canada with 17.
    Dennis Tesolat

Martin Luther King

351 as of today. There are two or three days left depending on where you live, so let's make a final push.

I'd love to see 500, but it will take everyone's effort.
    Dennis Tesolat

Martin Luther King

There are about 450 emails now and I'd love 500 before we close the campaign down on Friday. If you enjoyed the live blog from Working 2 Walk and you havven't sent this email yet, please do. It's all about participation.
    Dennis Tesolat

Martin Luther King

We took the campaign down on my Saturday in Japan. In just over one week we took in 460 emails to support this bill being sponsored in the Senate. I hope to get an update for you all shortly.
    Let's keep this kind of activity going and spread the word to your friends in the future for the next camapign.
    Dennis Tesolat

Martin Luther King