Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: ROHO Cover Update

Quote Originally Posted by McDuff View Post
    How will the new-new cover be differentiated? You said the new one comes in a blue bag, will there be another color for the November rollout?

I am in need of a cover, got a couple big ol' holes in between my legs, dog jumping up onto my lap. But I also need good immersion, have a "soft spot" from a previous sore and it opens easily, so I want to wait for the new-new model, and make sure that is what I receive when I order.

Thanks for keeping us informed.
    When the November release cover (higher stretch) becomes available, I will post the information on the Forum. Since it is a rolling change as ROHO works through inventory of the cover it is replacing, to make sure you get the new cover you will need to instruct the supplier who is placing your order with ROHO to state on the purchase order "please ship the new November release cover". I will alert our Customer Service team that they can expect to see some of these requests come through so they will know how to support them.

Sorry this is a bit confusing. If along the way you run into any problems keep my email address handy and I'll make sure the matter gets resolved to your satisfaction.

Tom Borcherding
    tomb@therohogroup.com

Here is the latest news on the upcoming release of ROHO's new high stretch standard cover.

The new standard cover (ROHO item UCFR plus model / size) with additional 2-way stretch properties becomes available starting on November 18. This will be done as a rolling change within ROHO inventory, so if you are ordering a new ROHO Cushion or replacement cover and want to make sure you receive the new style cover please make sure and tag your order with "new style HS cover" (HS = high stretch). ROHO Customer Service will know how to facilitate the request when they see this request accompany the order.

Let me give a quick rundown of available covers from ROHO so you can select the one best suited for you.

Item UCFR (plus cushion model and size). This is the standard cushion cover ROHO includes with most cushions (High Profile, Mid Profile, Low Profile, Quadtro Select, Contour Select, Enhancer). This is also the most common cover ordered as a replacement cover. This is the cover referenced in this thread which is in the midst of the noted product improvement strategy. Phase 1 was completed this summer, which introduced a plusher and more durable top material that had some additional stretch properties. Phase 2 is as noted above to introduce even greater 2-way stretch properties.

Item UCFRCUST. Same cover as above, but for custom cushion configurations. If you own a custom ROHO Cushion and want to order a replacement cover, this is the item you would order. Use the "HS" tag starting November 18 if you are ordering a custom cover and want to make sure and get the latest design incorporating the high stretch.

Item UCFRHY (plus cushion model and size). Same as standard UCFR cover, but for use with the ROHO Hybrid Elite Cushion.

Item UCCUST (plus cushion model and size). Some of you prefer the original ROHO lycra cover, which has the thinnest and highest stretch top material of our cover offerings. If you want to order this original lycra material cover, use this item code and further tag the order with "old style lycra cover". This can only be ordered as a replacement part, and can not be ordered to replace the standard cover on a new cushion order (I hope to influence change on this policy in the future).

Item HD (plus cushion model and size). This is ROHO's Heavy Duty cover. It is waterproof, thicker and more durable. The HD cover doesn't have the stretch or air exchange properties of our UCFR or lycra covers. But this cover is popular with individuals whose activities place a lot of stress on the cover and cushion. This cover is also appropriate for consideration when incontinence is a concern. As with the lycra cover, the HD cover can only be ordered as a replacement part, and can not be ordered to replace the standard cover on a new cushion order (see my editorial comment above!).

Special Design Covers. ROHO does offer a Designer Cover series when you want your cushion cover to offer up some personality. Visit our website at www.therohogroup.com for additional information.

A couple other miscellaneous items for specific cushion series replacement covers:

SCNS (plus size) - replacement cover for the Nexus Spirit Cushion
    SCH (plus size) - replacement cover for the Harmony Cushion
    SCAL (plus size) - replacement cover for the AirLITE Cushion

Don't hesitate to contact either ROHO Customer Service or me directly if you run into any problems or have further questions.

Sincerely,

Tom Borcherding
    tomb@therohogroup.com
    www.therohogroup.com

Information like this is very helpful! Adds a lot of value to this site and it's users. Thank you!

He who hears not me but the Logos will say: All is one.

Thanks Tom. Outstanding customer support. If only every company were the same.
    Please donate a dollar a day at http://justadollarplease.org.
    Copy and paste this message to the bottom of your signature.

Thanks!

I just received my new Quatro and noticed there was a small hole on the top of the cover. After two days of use that tiny hole has turned into 3" long run. I am not very impressed quality and durability thus far. I will be calling Customer Service on Monday.

Quote Originally Posted by 2TiRods View Post
    I just received my new Quatro and noticed there was a small hole on the top of the cover. After two days of use that tiny hole has turned into 3" long run. I am not very impressed quality and durability thus far. I will be calling Customer Service on Monday.
    Our Customer Service should send you a free warranty replacement cover once you contact them. If you run into any problem, contact me directly.

Sorry for the problem with your new ROHO product, and thank you for giving us a chance to make it right.

Sincerely,

Tom Borcherding
    tomb@therohogroup.com

Hopefully just an isolated incident.

Products ordered
    Stock# Product Item price Quantity Total
    ROHO-QS-C ROHO Quadtro Select High Profile Wheelchair Cushion Covers
    Choose Options:
    Cover: [RO-QU1R1010SC 18 x 18 x 4]
    $42.99 1 $42.99
    Subtotal: $42.99
    Shipping cost: $9.99

Total: $52.98

Customer notes
    I want the cover that was released by ROHO on November 18th and is designated "new style HS" for High Stretch.
    Above is the order I input to Sportaid on November 28th. Judging by the pictures below, I don't believe I got the HS cover. Am I right?
    "a T10, who'd Rather be ridin'; than rollin'"

McDuff, No you did not receive the new cover with the enhanced stretch. Contact me directly and we'll get it straightened out for you.

Tom Borcherding
    tomb@therohogroup.com

Thanks Tom, it was good talking to you. Thanks for your help in ensuring I get the right cover, I appreciate a company who appreciates their customers.
    "a T10, who'd Rather be ridin'; than rollin'"