Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Justin hit by semi, but is ok

What a horrible thing to happen in the first place, but such a welcome outcome in the second. I'm so glad things turned out the way they did!

Whew, another one dodged. I agree with Obie; buy some sage. Sage yourself then open the windows and sage the whole house and garage. Plus the kids if they'll let you. The open windows allows for the energy to leave.

It really sounds like there's a lot of left over energy from the past. Saging will help. If you don't feel confident on doing it, being from Oklahoma, there must be scads of Native healers that would do it for you.

Good gawd girlfriend is right! Enough is enough. Sure wish you would get a stress free stretch of time.
    Thanks goodness they were driving that truck. Semi's scare the shit out of me.
    Several years ago my son spun out on some black ice and was T-boned by a mini van. He was driving his dad's old 80's GMC truck and it took a big hit.
    I'd hate to think if he was driving a small car.
    I hope your heart is still not pounding.
    Be good to yourself today.

With the run of bad luck you have had lately, I think I would start searching my house for little voodoo pin cushion dolls. They must be hidden somewhere.
    Anything worth doing, is worth doing to excess

Still a neurotic nervous wreck. Still convinced Steve guided his son. Steve was often exasperating but he could drive like a mofo, fastest reflexes I've ever seen. Obie, it was Justin, not Jake (for once.)

The sage sounds like a plan. Maybe I need an exorcist too?

Thanks for understanding, all. I'm ready to cap Jake for acting like I'm being a drama queen. One of my best friends got that phone call a year ago, but it was from the highway patrol. Her son Tim, 2 years younger than Justin, bit it in the pines of East Texas. He never called his mother again.

She is weighing heavy on my mind today. Damn we got lucky.

PS-Where does one find a sage-r? Under Shaman on Craigslist? (If so they probably offer full-body massage w/ happy ending, too! )

I am not kidding when I say I'm looking for a healer to sage my home - I've had enough too! There must be negative energy leftover from my ex!
    Roses are red. Tacos are enjoyable. Don't blame immigrants, because you're unemployable.

T-11 Flaccid Paraplegic due to TM July 1985 @ age 12

Yeah, Steve was a font of negativity, I swear. I am missing him badly, but not his downer-ism!

A local Native American Nation may have a healer. Or, Metaphysical stores should have sage. And of course, online. I use white sage and/or sweetgrass sage for cleansing. I know a healer who uses the Simply Sage Smudge sticks from Native Scents.

For me it works bigtime. If anything, it's a way of letting go/dealing with thoughts and emotions that come up.
    Last edited by Patrick Madsen; 10-09-2011 at 06:27 PM.

And how to shut the fire alarm system off that's wired into my condo building? Can't reach it either. lol It's never easy!
    Roses are red. Tacos are enjoyable. Don't blame immigrants, because you're unemployable.

T-11 Flaccid Paraplegic due to TM July 1985 @ age 12