Thread: Scientific Luminary Dr. Robert Langer Joins ACT’s Board of Directors

Thumbs up Scientific Luminary Dr. Robert Langer Joins ACT’s Board of Directors

"I'm manic as hell-
    But I'm goin' strong-
    Left my meds on the sink again-
    My head will be racing by lunchtime"

<----Scott Weiland---->

Quote Originally Posted by ineedmyelin View Post
    The trial outcomes will certainly be interesting and if successful a springboard into other treatments.

Quote Originally Posted by c473s View Post
    The trial outcomes will certainly be interesting and if successful a springboard into other treatments.
    thats what i'm talking about! Dr Lanza has stated that sci is something he would like to takle.
    act is a tiny small cap company low on funds but heavy on talent
    (even more with Dr. Robert Langer) and patents.
    "I'm manic as hell-
    But I'm goin' strong-

<----Scott Weiland---->

Quote Originally Posted by ineedmyelin View Post
    thats what i'm talking about! Dr Lanza has stated that sci is something he would like to takle.
    act is a tiny small cap company low on funds but heavy on talent
    (even more with Dr. Robert Langer) and patents.
    He must first succeed with current research and turn his focus to SCI or jump now and run them side by side. So far the SCI piece is just talk. Can you point us to any animal studies he may have going?

Bob Langer holds a shit load of patents - enough to rival a Big Pharma! He'll be a billionnaire soon - if he isnt already.

Quote Originally Posted by c473s View Post
    He must first succeed with current research and turn his focus to SCI or jump now and run them side by side. So far the SCI piece is just talk. Can you point us to any animal studies he may have going?
    ACT doesn't have the funds right now to take on sci. there game plan is to show efficacy and ultimately success with their ongoing AMD & STARGARDTS trials. ACT is actively looking for a joint venture deal with big pharma so they can get much needed funding as well as getting listed onto a big board like NASDAQ, AMEX and out of penny stock status. ACT doesn't have anything currently solely aimed at sci. The describes their current research as going after the low hanging fruit. in other words ACT, Dr Lanza really believe they will have tremendous success with thier AMD & STARGARDTS trials thus will open avenues for funding that will help them address sci.
    "I'm manic as hell-
    But I'm goin' strong-

<----Scott Weiland---->