Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Doom, despair, and agony on me...

Quote Originally Posted by JimD View Post
    'Course if you really had a trans-Atlantic good Vibrator - I'm almost sure that would make her feel better! Hang in there, Beth!
    What? Can you buy these things on line?

Beth, You have been to title hell and back today. Good grief, that's enough to send anyone over the edge.
    Keep eating! You are just a teeny thing and can't spare the calories unlike we women of the north that should.

I got one hilarious belly-ripping laugh today. Hopefully it will translate...

I have a friend. we've been close since 5th grade. She was new in town, I took my St. Bernard to school for show and tell. He peed on her leg, flooded the classroom. Voila, we've been friends since 1970!

Today we're on the phone. She has serious spinal issues herself. She's taken MS Contin, got constipated, couldn't get it loose. Asked if it could be serious. I told her Absolutely, you can get impacted, or even back up so far that you vomit shit. Quelle horror, but it's true.

Julie told me she'd taken her dog to the vet, concerned he wouldn't stop eating crap. The vet offered a pill to "make the feces taste bad." Julie said "Lady, I think that's kind of the DEFINITION of something tasting bad-it tastes like shit!"

My OP was kind of tongue-in-cheek, that Doom Gloom song is from an ancient comedy show called Hee Haw.

I laughed for 10 minutes.

Good to be able to laugh. Hang in there.
    2012 SCINetUSA Clinical Trial Support Squad Member
    Please join me and donate a dollar a day at http://justadollarplease.org and copy and paste this message to the bottom of your signature.

Quote Originally Posted by betheny View Post
    I got one hilarious belly-ripping laugh today. Hopefully it will translate...

I have a friend. we've been close since 5th grade. She was new in town, I took my St. Bernard to school for show and tell. He peed on her leg, flooded the classroom. Voila, we've been friends since 1970!

Today we're on the phone. She has serious spinal issues herself. She's taken MS Contin, got constipated, couldn't get it loose. Asked if it could be serious. I told her Absolutely, you can get impacted, or even back up so far that you vomit shit. Quelle horror, but it's true.

Julie told me she'd taken her dog to the vet, concerned he wouldn't stop eating crap. The vet offered a pill to "make the feces taste bad." Julie said "Lady, I think that's kind of the DEFINITION of something tasting bad-it tastes like shit!"

My OP was kind of tongue-in-cheek, that Doom Gloom song is from an ancient comedy show called Hee Haw.

I laughed for 10 minutes.
    ha haha hha haha ha ha. omg, Beth. your fans in Seattle are fucking cheering.

I remember Hee Haw -

You're our hero Bethy - I'm gonna whip up a batch of perogies with my Mama to send you - I wonder if I could FedEx them In the mean time I got some extra voluptousness to spare ..... to tide you over in a pinch

Obie
    Last edited by Obieone; 10-03-2011 at 10:24 PM.
    ~ Be the change you wish to see in the world ~ Mahatma Gandi

" calling all Angels ...... calling all Angels ....walk me through this one .. don't leave me alone .... calling all Angels .... calling all Angels .... we're tryin' and we're hopin' cause we're not sure how ....... this .... goes ..."
    Jane Siberry

Quote Originally Posted by Obieone View Post
    I remember Hee Haw -

OMG - I remember that now! As a kid from suburban New York, I had NO idea what the hell Hee-Haw was all about - but we watched it anyway (c'mon - there were only half-a-dozen channels anyway; had to watch something!)

Lol - thanks for the flashback!

Quote Originally Posted by betheny View Post
    Just learned starvation affects memory. Having been 98 pounds for a yr, that's why I can't find stuff. Am up to 111, have to be careful not to stress.

Everyone needs a goal, a dream. Start dreaming and get a goal. Remember being a teen, I think that's all I did was daydream about what I wanted in life. **sigh**
    I have a hard time deciphering the fine line between boredom and
    hunger.