poems from both siides the fence
    by trust betrayed
    home bound in america
    anatomy as spectical
    becoming a heroinethe disbility studies reader
    if i had wheels or love
    claiming disability
    tilling the hard soil
    This paper is for my Introduction to Missions class. It has to discuss 7 points of stragetic importance in ministry. I read the first 3 chapters of the book I got from the library. Then I skimmed through the other chapters to find the headings of topics that I plan to discuss. I have completed an outline with page numbers so I can go back and read those pages only. I hope to be able to pull off a pretty decent paper this way.
    The 7 topics I found to discuss are: evangelism, having a relationship with God, Leadership, worship, education/Sunday school, hospitality/welcoming new comers and outreach. I'll just read those sections of the book to find some quotes to use, then include my own thoughts. I'm still not sure how to do a 1 and a half page summary of the book, but I'm sure I can get that together. I may look at online book reviews and pull it together that way. All I want to do is turn in a halfway decent paper by the deadline which is now 21 hours away. I'm about to go to sleep for a few hours and get up and start writing it. Hopefully it'll all come together.

I got about 7 hours of sleep last night, so I hope I don't get sleey today like I did yesterday. I'm going to start the paper at 11am, that way I can get things done before I start working on the paper. This will leave me with 12 hours to complete the paper. I should take a couple of hours to do the introduction and summary then about an hour to discuss each of the 7 points. That will be 9 hours so hopefully I can finish the paper in 12 hours. I am completely finished with everything today, including get my stuff together go get ready for church in the morning. That way I won't have to do it in the morning if I do have to stay up past the deadline to finish the paper. This will be all I work on. I will only take short 10 minute breaks inbetween the sections. During that time I will listen to some songs to decide which ones to do tomorrow in class.
    Last edited by faith9778; 10-15-2011 at 12:04 PM.

I just checked on my colllege website and someone sent me an email asking what I made on the midterm. They said they studied all week and got a 40%. I checked my grade and had a 39%. That is outrageous. There was no explanation either. I studied the study guide very well and the questions on the test were exactly from the study guide. I thought I got all of the questions correct except for one. So I don't understand our low grades. I guess I won't get above a C in that class. The mid-term and final are 50% of our grades.

But on the bright side, I received an A on the paper that I had such a hard time finding a book to do it on. I pretty much just threw something together and was hoping for at least a C on the paper. Now if only I would have done better on the midterm then I could have all A's this semster.

The grade I mentioned above was changed to a 61%. The grade was changed again. Now it is an 86. I am very pleased with that grade!!!!
    Last edited by faith9778; 10-21-2011 at 02:26 PM.

I will be so glad when this semester is finished. I will be through with college after this semester because I'm not going back. It's not worth the stress and frustration. I have to watch a movie and do a paper on it. I borrowed the movie from someone from church. I was just about to watch it, but I dropped it and it now has a huge crack in it. Now I have to buy another one to replace the one I broke and so I can do my paper. I hate this kind of stuff.

I just bought the stupid movie. Hopefully it won't take long to get here. I was planning on watching it Sunday with a friend and doing the paper on it before Thanksgiving break, but so much for that idea. I'm tired of everything. I think I'm going to go to bed for now and maybe when I wake up things will be better.