Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Frustrated

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by chick View Post
    Interesting, because System Restore DOESN'T affect files. (see link for more help)
    System Restore does not affect personal files, such as e-mail, documents, or photos, so it cannot help you restore a deleted file. If you have backups of your files, you can restore the files from a backup.
    I should get you to come fix my computer, chick.
    Daniel

HOORAY!!!!! I decided to double check my grades for my computer class and the last assignment that had a zero on it was changed to a 100! I worked four hours on the assignment and was dredging redoing it. It is such a relief to have one less assignment to worry with.

Way To GO! We're all proud of you. Keep it up. No quitting, Right!

This stuff is so frustrating at times. I checked back to see if my paper had been graded yet and the instructor left a message saying that I needed to resubmit my paper because she couldn't open the document I submitted. Thankfully I had the paper saved so it was easy to resubmit, but stuff like that is frustrating.

Quote Originally Posted by lynnifer View Post
    Excel is one of those things they teach in college, but then you never use it.
    I didn't learn Excel in college. It was pretty new back then. However, it is one of the most useful things I have ever learned and has contributed more to my productivity and income than any of my college classes.

Quote Originally Posted by MSspouse View Post
    I didn't learn Excel in college. It was pretty new back then. However, it is one of the most useful things I have ever learned and has contributed more to my productivity and income than any of my college classes.
    I love taking this computer class. For one it is so easy. I just do the assignments and scan over the book material withouth reading it all and I have gotten a 100 on all of my assignments except the first one. That was because it wasn't centered correctly and it was two pages instead of one. That would have been an easy fix if I had paid more attention. But this class is going to be an easy A.

Quote Originally Posted by dan_nc View Post
    I should get you to come fix my computer, chick.
    Yeah, well, I have a knack for figuring things out

...and some things are just plainly in our face.

Quote Originally Posted by lynnifer View Post
    You are a better person than I for taking a computer class for self-fulfillment.

Excel is one of those things they teach in college, but then you never use it.
    Absolutely true!

I thought I'd put this here and quit talking about it on the other thread since isn't supposed to be the purpose of that thread. I had a hard time getting a book to do a paper on and after reading almost half of it, I don't think it is really going to be the right type for this paper. This is beyond frustrating. The paper is due by 11pm tomorrow (Saturday) I had thought about finishing up my current paper on Monday and just turning it in two days late, but I just realized I have another 5 page paper due IN THIS SAME CLASS on Wednesday. That will again leave me with only two days to do another 5 page paper. Not even counting the assignments in my other classes. I knew about this paper, but I was thinking it was due Saturday like all the other assignments have been. I don't even know what to do. I worked so hard last week to do assignments early so I could get started on my paper, but then I couldn't get a book until Thursday evening.

After getting halfway finished with the book I was going to do the paper on, I decided it didn't seem like the right one for this paper. So I'm going to just use the one I got from the library. It looks like it will be an easy read and I plan to just write the paper while I'm reading it.