Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Does your head ever feel like this?

Does your head ever feel like this?

My daughter dumped this pot out for me yesterday.

Or this??? Well mine does today.

Really, there has been so much bizarre stupid sh*t happening lately when I saw this it reminded me of a frazzled brain.
    Currently each aide has some crisis, I'm having some health issues and Dave's supply order is a calamity. He passed out driving his chair and took the birdcage down the hall.
    I went to visit an elderly relative who thought I was my mother and then he recited the Gettysburg Address.

awe sorry your head feels like a root ball. it makes a neet dirt table when its upside down.

look what this poor horsee did to her head. she was fine, but imagine coming home and finding this
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...tuck-tree.html

Quote Originally Posted by jody View Post
    awe sorry your head feels like a root ball. it makes a neet dirt table when its upside down.

look what this poor horsee did to her head. she was fine, but imagine coming home and finding this
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...tuck-tree.html
    Oh no-poor Gracie. Glad she survived.
    Yes-my head does feel like a root ball. It doesn't hurt, is just all tangled up. Knew you would understand Jody.
    We bought an elephant ear bulb this spring as an experiment. One night it was near freezing and the huge leaves turned black and curled up.I felt so bad had not brought it in the garage, but everything else was fine.
    Too tropical for even the upper 30's.
    The pot had design in it and the roots used every bit of space even the ridges.

god linda, lol, you can make the worst situation sound funny, sorry to laugh.

ps. my bad eyeball is burning as i laugh, so i get what i deserve for laughing

Quote Originally Posted by marycsm77 View Post
    god linda, lol, you can make the worst situation sound funny, sorry to laugh.

ps. my bad eyeball is burning as i laugh, so i get what i deserve for laughing
    on no..............no one deserves that. laugh or cry I say.

Wow, it does sound like some very weird shit is going on, and it isn't even a full moon. When you see Rod Sterling (Twilight Zone) you can really start to worry..... I hope after a nights sleep those exposed roots feel a little less exposed.

Wtf is an elephant ear bulb?!

Sorry you're going through lots of crap Linda, and have a rooty head.

Quote Originally Posted by keeps View Post
    Wt is an elephant ear bulb?!

Sorry you're going through lots of crap Linda, and have a Root head.
    You plant the bulb in the ground or pot in the sping-sort of a giant seed.
    We saw them at the home store and thought it would be fun to try abd bought one.
    They get huge leaves that actually look like an elephant ear, no flowers, just big green leaves.
    The pot was pretty big, but we never dreamed it would make such an elaborate root structure. It economized every bit of space.I felt so darn bad that it died so easilly. The giant leaves just curled up like a cigar and turned black.
    We should be able to plant the bulb next year.
    When I saw what had been happening in that pot all summer my first thought was that is how my brain feels!