Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

Thread: The Human Centipede 2

Chick!! Ugh! I am scarred for life after my friend showed us this movie right after taking a tour of a cryonics lab! I was joking that I felt like we were in the beginning of a slasher movie, then he shows us the 1st movie which I could not watch I was so freaked out! and I like horror movies *sometimes*. It is burned in my memory

ETA: I just reread the thread and see it's an older one I had responded to. And see Im still haunted by that movie!

Has anyone ever seen "Don't Look Now"? I saw it as a kid and it's another scary movie that stuck with me. I always loved Donald Sutherland and his movies for some reason. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AUWB-Kw4FiM . I need to watch it again to see if it's still as scary to me.

"Audrey Rose", another great classic: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m4TVb4yvShI
    Last edited by Lorrie; 03-26-2013 at 11:35 AM.
    "The sweet is not as sweet without the bitter"
    ~"Vanilla Sky"~

Quote Originally Posted by NoDecafPlz View Post
    Remakes should absolutely stand alone. From what I could gather, this does. Also, to have Sam and Bruce as producers overseeing the project gives me confidence the project will be worthy of my $9.
    I agree. I'll definitely see it.

Quote Originally Posted by Lorrie View Post
    Has anyone ever seen "Don't Look Now"? I saw it as a kid and it's another scary movie that stuck with me. I always loved Donald Sutherland and his movies for some reason. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AUWB-Kw4FiM . I need to watch it again to see if it's still as scary to me.

"Audrey Rose", another great classic: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m4TVb4yvShI
    I don't think I've seen either, but I'm going to look into them.

Quote Originally Posted by lynnifer View Post
    'It' literally scared me for years too.

Here's the funny part. I worked at the hospital then and finished midnights having finished the book. I lived in a 'not so great place' at that time as I was young and it was all I could afford ... I park, get out of the vehicle and proceed to go up my ramp when I see some stray balloons blowing in the wind.

If you know the story, my gawd I freaked! Couldn't get up that ramp and inside with the door locked fast enough!!! LOL
    I found parts of It actually shocking.

jeez though lyniffer, god seeing those balloons musta freaked you out!
    "The problem with self improvement is knowing when to quit." "Diamond" David Lee Roth.

Quote Originally Posted by Scorpion View Post
    I agree. I'll definitely see it.

I don't think I've seen either, but I'm going to look into them.
    Cool! I think you might appreciate them
    "The sweet is not as sweet without the bitter"
    ~"Vanilla Sky"~

Quote Originally Posted by WahWah View Post
    I'm about ok with the dark now but a few years back my wife had me watch the "The Ring" with her.

It was scary as fuck!.

And I STILL get fucking chills thinking of "Salems Lot" when it came to television in the early 80's....brrrr....that Bela Legosi looking prick at the window scratching to come in.....Jesus!.

Give me something actionish anytime with hot chicks, car smashes and guns...coool!.
    Whole.lee.shit! I forgot about that scene with the kid at the window! "Let me in, I'm your friend… Scratch scratch scratch". Creepifying!

Quote Originally Posted by CraigP View Post
    Whole.lee.shit! I forgot about that scene with the kid at the window! "Let me in, I'm your friend… Scratch scratch scratch". Creepifying!
    Shit craig your mere mention of how it made you feel made me think of it again...thanks mate my bloody hair is standing up!!

lol
    "The problem with self improvement is knowing when to quit." "Diamond" David Lee Roth.

I just had to! lol. Comical now ... but frightening for a 10yr old on the 2nd story of an old country farmhouse who went to church every Sunday - the only farm on our road too! No internet, no cells, no computers ... just rotary dial phones shared with two neighbours.

Last edited by lynnifer; 03-31-2013 at 04:53 AM.
    Roses are red. Tacos are enjoyable. Don't blame immigrants, because you're unemployable.

T-11 Flaccid Paraplegic due to TM July 1985 @ age 12

NO NO...lyniffer you are evil. My bloody mouse is hovering over the "Play" button.

No way am i going back to watch that scene...but...it's magnetic...nooooo

lol ... "Mark *scratch, scratch* let me in Mark *scratch, scratch* I'm your friiieeend ..."
    Roses are red. Tacos are enjoyable. Don't blame immigrants, because you're unemployable.

T-11 Flaccid Paraplegic due to TM July 1985 @ age 12