Page 8 of 29 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: American Horror Story

I wish it had been a 2 hour Halloween episode all at once. It was over too fast.
    Each generation seems to have a hold on the house.
    I'm going to watch it over tomorrow with Dave. He was to tired to watch it last night.
    I hope Adelaide is not gone forever, she has such a sweet character. Before she was more presented as just a bit creepy.
    Jessica Lange was outstanding.
    And what did the tech see in the ultrasound that made her faint?

I've been a bad boy. I got Hulu Plus recently, but I still haven't caught up since episode two. I'm definitely still watching this series, though.

What else do you watch Todd?

Quote Originally Posted by LindaT View Post
    What else do you watch Todd?
    Films on Netflix. For example, I recently saw Blue Velvet for the first time. I love seeing an amazing film I've missed. I want to check out some other series, too, like Grimm and The Walking Dead. I love a good drama, horror/fantasy, or mystery.

I also love Hot in Cleveland and Happily Divorced when they air (irregular seasons).

I catch The Rachel Maddow Show and Real Time with Bill Maher via iTunes.

It's like a visual jigsaw puzzle. Adelaide died before her mom pulled her on the property, didn't she? I'm guessing you can't be a ghostiething unless you die on the property.

Quote Originally Posted by Le Type Fran├žais View Post
    I've been a bad boy. I got Hulu Plus recently, but I still haven't caught up since episode two. I'm definitely still watching this series, though.
    yes, you need to catch up or you're going to have to do a marathon, come on we need your input

Quote Originally Posted by LindaT View Post
    I wish it had been a 2 hour Halloween episode all at once. It was over too fast.
    Each generation seems to have a hold on the house.
    I'm going to watch it over tomorrow with Dave. He was to tired to watch it last night.
    I hope Adelaide is not gone forever, she has such a sweet character. Before she was more presented as just a bit creepy.
    Jessica Lange was outstanding.
    And what did the tech see in the ultrasound that made her faint?
    Well i'm figuring the sonogram showed something rubbery?

Quote Originally Posted by anban View Post
    It's like a visual jigsaw puzzle. Adelaide died before her mom pulled her on the property, didn't she? I'm guessing you can't be a ghostiething unless you die on the property.
    yeah it appeared that way from the way they left it, I guess that's why Constance tried to pull her back on, but she is too good character to off her this early, imo, my guess she be back..

Quote Originally Posted by anban View Post
    I got that too.
    Roses are red. Tacos are enjoyable. Don't blame immigrants, because you're unemployable.

T-11 Flaccid Paraplegic due to TM July 1985 @ age 12

Tate is Constance's husband. She told the older him (though unnamed) prior to killing him she loved him since they were 16. Thus, it makes sense that Tate and Moira are curses of Constance's. Moira is decrepit to females, while sexy and tempting to males (symbolizing her adulterous ways with Constance's husband). Tate will always be the age he was when Constance fell in love with him and before trying to have children with him, and his adultery as well.

Quote Originally Posted by marycsm77 View Post
    -Who the hell is rubber man? Tate? nah not buying that. Doctor what's his name's son/sewn back together baby/thing in the basement?
    No, the Man in Rubber is simply the man who built the house, Charles, and the originator of the house's horror.