Page 7 of 29 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 70 of 290

Thread: American Horror Story

  1. #61
    http://tvrecaps.ew.com/recap/america...n-1-episode-3/

    I hope this link works and it is OK to post it.
    Some very deep analyzing of the episode.
    I really like the scenes where Vivien, Ben and the maid changing from old to young-them each seeing her different.
    There is a lot going on with different characters that is a bit confusing, but it is pulling together more.

  2. #62
    Am I the only one who believes the baby Vivien is carrying belongs to the entity in the leather outfit? It's not definite, but plausible in my opinion. I suppose we have to wait for that revelaton.

  3. #63
    Senior Member marycsm77's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Long Island, NY
    Posts
    2,298
    Quote Originally Posted by Le Type Français View Post
    Am I the only one who believes the baby Vivien is carrying belongs to the entity in the leather outfit? It's not definite, but plausible in my opinion. I suppose we have to wait for that revelaton.
    yeah i believe it too, that baby belongs to the house..eek. I think it was our clue when she stopped bleeding as soon as she went in the house.

  4. #64
    Senior Member marycsm77's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Long Island, NY
    Posts
    2,298
    I read there is going to be a 2 part Halloween episode, starting next Wed night, with the appearance of Zachary Quinto. He will be appearing in several episodes apparently.

  5. #65
    Quote Originally Posted by Le Type Français View Post
    Am I the only one who believes the baby Vivien is carrying belongs to the entity in the leather outfit? It's not definite, but plausible in my opinion. I suppose we have to wait for that revelaton.
    I think it is too Todd.
    Gee, no one like that ever visits my bedroom!

  6. #66
    Senior Member marycsm77's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Long Island, NY
    Posts
    2,298
    Quote Originally Posted by LindaT View Post
    I think it is too Todd.
    Gee, no one like that ever visits my bedroom!
    what do you mean linda, you want some 'LL' aka leatherman lovin?

  7. #67
    Quote Originally Posted by marycsm77 View Post
    what do you mean linda, you want some 'LL' aka leatherman lovin?
    That is some serious leatherman lovin'. You are so very naughty Miss Mary.

  8. #68
    Quote Originally Posted by marycsm77 View Post
    I read there is going to be a 2 part Halloween episode, starting next Wed night, with the appearance of Zachary Quinto. He will be appearing in several episodes apparently.
    Oh, my! You mean the hot actor who just revealed he's gay?

  9. #69
    Senior Member marycsm77's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Long Island, NY
    Posts
    2,298
    Quote Originally Posted by Le Type Français View Post
    Oh, my! You mean the hot actor who just revealed he's gay?
    yes, that is what i read. I'd never heard of him but he is to start his appearances i believe, in the 2 part Halloween special starting next week.

  10. #70
    Senior Member marycsm77's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Long Island, NY
    Posts
    2,298

    AHS Halloween Episode Part I

    Ok, Anyone see the Part I Halloween episode?

    -I don't think for a minute Adelaide is gone for good.

    -Who the hell is rubber man? Tate? nah not buying that. Doctor what's his name's son/sewn back together baby/thing in the basement?

    -I liked the Zachary Quinto character 'Chad', I thought he was creepy, cool and funny. Hope to see more of him.

    -anyone notice the quick reappearance of the red headed twins egging the house at the beginning of the episode?

    guess we knew that wasn't the last of Hayden, hee..

Similar Threads

  1. Cops, firefighters ready to roll Email Story Print Story /Canada
    By Max in forum Funding, Legislation, & Advocacy
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-22-2004, 10:45 AM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-15-2004, 05:23 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •