Page 13 of 29 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121314151617181920212223 ... LastLast

Thread: American Horror Story

Quote Originally Posted by LindaT View Post
    At first I thought rubberman was sexy, but now he is creepy.
    The question is, does rubberman practice safe sex?
    well, i guess we would have to know if he is totally 'wrapped up', or whether he's got a fly?

I just thought of the realtor's name 'Marci'. Chad (Zach Quinto) and his partner were introduced in the Halloween episodes as "Marci's Fluffer's", HA, i just remembered that.

Quote Originally Posted by marycsm77 View Post
    yes it was very Rosemary's Baby like, which happens to be, i'd say, my favorite movie of all time, i think. Good your just about caught up I think ur only one episode behind, this weeks episode to me, became more dark psychologically, less trying to be scary.

yeah i think it sucks Adelaide is gone, she was a very likable character and quite interesting.

eta: I heard Zachary Quinto will be coming back as "Chad", i tell u I cant get enough of him, he cracks me up, adds some levity to the show. Also the realtor, what's her name does as well, oh as you will see in next episode, oops she has a few good lines, lol
    Don't worry! I'm not a big anti-spoiler fanatic. I'm just as intrigued to watch something knowing what's going to happen as I am without knowing. To me, being told what's going to happen is on par with finding out anyway. Whereas, my mother has lost her shit at times if you screw up and tell, even by accident. LOL!

Maybe it's that part of me that always tried to be the opposite of my parents. They never raised me with religion, yet I always found myself dabbling in it throughout my life from childhood into adulthood. They won't raise me with a deity, I'll find one on my own!

Quote Originally Posted by LindaT View Post
    I did not like the "Piggy Piggy" episode at all. It wasted time with the Columbine like beginning which could have been shorter, the whole "Piggy" patient story seemed disconnected from anything. It was interesting to see Cam from "Modern Family though.
    Even if it is a horror show, the part about eating the brains etc was just too over the top. I mean really, what pregnant woman would just sit down and eat that under those circumstances?
    Last weeks episode was back on track and much better.
    I agree with you. I liked the episode when it followed the narrative, but when it went off-script, I didn't. WTF? Why do I care about this patient? And the Columbine scene reminded me of the death of the twins sequence at the very beginning--too long, and of little relevance to the narrative. If the scenes were shorter, I'd understand, but they're too long for characters who're not mainstays.

I just thought of the realtor's name 'Marci'. Chad (Zach Quinto) and his partner were introduced in the Halloween episodes as "Marci's Fluffer's", HA, i just remembered that.
    That was a total gay reference. LMAO! Considering the characters were gay and the show's creator is gay, I'm not surprised.

well, i guess we would have to know if he is totally 'wrapped up', or whether he's got a fly?
    No, I imagine his penis came out of the rubber suit, for two reasons: Vivien thought she was having legitimate sex with Ben, and she's pregnant.

Nostalgic quotes from past episode:

Adelaide: There's a bad man next door.
    Constance: I don't like him, either, but he owns the house.

HAHA! I fucking loved that exchange.

Hulu can only provide episodes eight days after the initial airing.

Quote Originally Posted by lynnifer View Post
    Try here Todd:

http://www.tv-links.eu/_gateway.html?data=MjA0NTU5NA==

(videobb, then play in new window) It was up 15mins after the show aired.
    Jennifer, what's your preferred source on this site? I've tried a couple, at times, worked, other times, you must belong to a paid service or what not.

Quote Originally Posted by Le Type Fran├žais View Post
    Jennifer, what's your preferred source on this site? I've tried a couple, at times, worked, other times, you must belong to a paid service or what not.
    that is the same thing that happened to me todd. sometimes it lets me watch like 72 minutes i think, then goes off and says, either pay $ or come back in an hour?? yeah.. i watch it on FX, but i like to re-watch on computer. At other times i've been able to watch the whole episode.

that is the same thing that happened to me todd. sometimes it lets me watch like 72 minutes i think, then goes off and says, either pay $ or come back in an hour?? yeah.. i watch it on FX, but i like to re-watch on computer. At other times i've been able to watch the whole episode.
    Trying to watch Open House. I believe that's the only episode until caught up?