Page 11 of 29 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415161718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: American Horror Story

I found it informative last night. From what I garner, Tate must have had some sort of a psychological break prior to his death, and murdered those teenagers who were stalking him. He doesn't remember it now, but he did have that brief flashback of him walking down a school hallway with a mask or some type of face paint on. I think he must have done a murder/suicide at his high school.
    I believe that Viv is going to become a pawn of the house, because of the pregnancy. I think we will see a change in her husband, probably becoming more of the "hero figure" now that he's out of the house. I was wondering how they were going to get the family to stay in the home... it's because of Viv's baby. I don't think she will want to leave now.
    It sounds like Violet is going to know more about what is going on than anyone else in the family, I wonder if she will willingly date a ghost?

You know who Tate's character reminds me of? I went back and watched the first episode ... exactly like the character 'Holden Caulfield' from Catcher in the Rye (JD Salinger).

"The world is a shitty place and every one in it ..." he goes on and on with Dr Harmon in their first session.
    Last edited by lynnifer; 11-07-2011 at 04:06 PM.
    Roses are red. Tacos are enjoyable. Don't blame immigrants, because you're unemployable.

T-11 Flaccid Paraplegic due to TM July 1985 @ age 12

Anyone see tonight's episode? If so anyone think that it seems to have taken on a darker more dramatic turn? Seems the main characters are becoming more engulfed in their own agendas (whatever that maybe, the house f'king with their minds) and becoming just a bit more bizarre in their personalities. Upcoming episode seems the same, i like it..

no so much trying to be scary but seems to have taken on more of a quiet, bizarre vibe, is what i'm trying to say or at least building it.

This weeks episode much better than last weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by marycsm77 View Post
    I thought Constance said in the beginning that all her children (besides Tate, now we know he's hers for sure) were like Addie/had down's syndrome.
    Yes, I was thrown off by that, too. I missed the detail about her having another child with issues and assumed she miscarried all, but Adelaide. She said her womb was cursed in the same scene.

Next week the identity of The Rubber Man is revealed!
    And this is kinda cool...Tate at one point said he idolizes Kurt Cobain. Kurt was married to Courtny Love, whose band, Hole wrote a song named...Violet.

Quote Originally Posted by Le Type Fran├žais View Post
    Yes, I was thrown off by that, too. I missed the detail about her having another child with issues and assumed she miscarried all, but Adelaide. She said her womb was cursed in the same scene.
    Are you caught up yet todd, if not how far have you gotten?

Quote Originally Posted by anban View Post
    Next week the identity of The Rubber Man is revealed!
    And this is kinda cool...Tate at one point said he idolizes Kurt Cobain. Kurt was married to Courtny Love, whose band, Hole wrote a song named...Violet.
    aahh yes, very discerning of you anban

I gotta watch this show, it sounds great! I still haven't seen any episodes beyond the pilot, I think...maybe part of a second one. I can't keep up with this thread, my head is spinning. I have to find time to watch 'em online.
    Please donate a dollar a day at http://justadollarplease.org.
    Copy and paste this message to the bottom of your signature.

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by marycsm77 View Post
    Are you caught up yet todd, if not how far have you gotten?
    I saw Piggy, Piggy last night.

Imagine after all I've seen in this show, Vivien taking a bite out of that raw organic brain was the most disgusting scene to me. LMAO!

Unless resurrected into an undead figure, I've a feeling Adelaide is gone for good. She didn't die on the property to form as a ghost, but then again, neither did the students who died in the school.

The show is definitely complex with all the damn angles.